Dodge Dart Forum banner

Susan's Dart Photoshop thread.

296K views 787 replies 184 participants last post by  Zedd 
#1 · (Edited)
Feel free to add your own or request a chop. I have a lot of free time these days, so again, feel free.
So far; some you've seen, some you haven't, and alot of them are pretty huge in full-resolution, so open in new tab to see high-res versions, as this forum resizes.

This one is from before it was made clear whether it was a lift-back or a standard sedan:

Bored, made a custom:

Same look, but different:

.. with burn-out; there were so many entries that were doing a RWD burn-out, i got annoyed & did it the right way:

One of my entries to the competition. Custom interiors:

This is what I call the "Poison Dart" inspired by the Dart-frogs; one of the interiors above go to it:

Dart with modified Cosworth STi flares.

Tiger-shark vinyl-stripes:

I didn't realize until later, that this looks like a surfboard. LOL

My Avatar:

A couple versions of the GTS:

When we were debating about the tail-light race-track being an option:

SRT-4 mod; very subtle:

I did this one to tease another member over @ allpar.

Re-imagined Stealth:

first photoshops of the dart - before we knew what it looked like, the window after the rear door threw me a lot.. lol
These are photoshopped over the cammo'd test cars..

See less See more
#11 ·
The Black On Black it great that is what I ordered with the Hyper Black Rims, Now just need to find the R/T like Rims in Black Black But I like the Full Black out of the Cross Hairs.

#13 ·
Suz...just wondering if you can change the to MOPAR Blue????

Red Automotive design Art Helmet Drawing

#523 ·
Can you do one in Bright Orange??

#20 ·
Susan can you do one up in the true blue. maby some back front and side shots

#22 ·
No Limited please

#26 ·
wow True Blue Came out great... Thanks

#31 ·
Thank you! If I end up getting those wheels, I'll make sure to post a picture for you to see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.