Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting off buying wide body kit for my car because I seen this image one day I do know there alot of mods Ill need to mold my self and fiber sheets and molding stuff i am copying youtube video on how to make flares on any spacific car.... got lots of things toinstall like wide rims and tires and maybe have a pro cut the frame for me because dont have time I do have the money$$$$ chiching anyway cant really find me front end to match but ill do it kinda like that red car already planing on buying duraflex kit cus its un breakable...didnt oreder the rear yet but planning on buying that too and sideskirts will be molded and place on after the hole thing arrive in da mail...

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
That's the 2014 Dart R/T Concept, usually called the Poison Dart. Most of the parts to make it are now available from Mopar, except for that unique front end and the trunk lid spolier (and the Mopar coil over suspension it supposedly used). As for what's under the hood, nobody knows for certain except Dodge, but it's probably a 1.4T.

Dodge never built a wide-body Dart concept, as far as I know, and this one definitely isn't.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I would pay the $1,500 for that modified from bumper. Not really a fan of that "hell cat" style one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts