Dodge Dart Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
When I read, "Wwii" -- I thought that you were referring to Nintendo's game console -- and I was lining up my wii wii jokes -- or make that oui oui jokes -- but as you are writing about WWII -- I ... uhhh ... I got nothing.

Wait -- yes I do. There is a line in the movie "Pearl Harbor" where Danny (Josh Hartnett) comments that WWII has just started -- but WWII wasn't called WWII at that time.

"...witt and pompous..."
Isn't that the song they play at graduation?

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
When I read, "Wwii" -- I thought that you were referring to Nintendo's game console -- and I was lining up my wii wii jokes -- or make that oui oui jokes -- but as you are writing about WWII -- I ... uhhh ... I got nothing.

Wait -- yes I do. There is a line in the movie "Pearl Harbor" where Danny (Josh Hartnett) comments that WWII has just started -- but WWII wasn't called WWII at that time.

Isn't that the song they play at graduation?
Part one... I too thought of Wii games at first....
Part Two.... Yes, I am honored at graduations. Like The Donald, I can say exactly how I feel about things. Only, I'm not running for Prez !!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
dad's dart
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing