Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a used eurocompulsion intake for the 2.4l Dart. Preferably the black silicone 2015 intake but can also do red as well. Reply or message me if you're interested. Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
4,841 Posts
Looking to buy a used eurocompulsion intake for the 2.4l Dart. Preferably the black silicone 2015 intake but can also do red as well. Reply or message me if you're interested. Thanks in advance!
Hi @Sockgoblin! I know this post is now a few months old, but if you are still a member, I will be posting up a few items for sale, including this intake, and the ram air tube from EC. In black with a red filter. Of course I can get some pictures, and all, but I figured I would look on the WTB section before I posted up stuff. I will link my sale post here if you are interested!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi @Sockgoblin! I know this post is now a few months old, but if you are still a member, I will be posting up a few items for sale, including this intake, and the ram air tube from EC. In black with a red filter. Of course I can get some pictures, and all, but I figured I would look on the WTB section before I posted up stuff. I will link my sale post here if you are interested!
hey sock where will you be posting cuz I’m intereated in the intake please

1 - 4 of 4 Posts