Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So apparently the new Gran Turismo 6 is coming out later this year for PS3. Even though the PS4 is coming out later this year. For those that are buying the new PS4, are you going to get GT 6 even if it doesn't come out for PS4? Even if you are getting a PS4 would you still get the game?

I know I would either way. Polyphony hasn't let me down too much. Other than the release delay for GT 5. And if it comes out for PS4 I would probably get a copy for that system.

·
Registered
447 Posts
So apparently the new Gran Turismo 6 is coming out later this year for PS3. Even though the PS4 is coming out later this year. For those that are buying the new PS4, are you going to get GT 6 even if it doesn't come out for PS4? Even if you are getting a PS4 would you still get the game?

I know I would either way. Polyphony hasn't let me down too much. Other than the release delay for GT 5. And if it comes out for PS4 I would probably get a copy for that system.
I'll get it. Probably not day 1, most likely not even month 1, but I will buy it. I loved GT4, GT5 wasn't terrible, hopefully GT6 steps it up!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Doubtful. I played everyone. After the huge delay with 5 and it finally came out and IMO it wasn't that HUGE of a difference. And the online I thought was horrible. It's not really a top of my list racing game anymore

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Day one purchase for me on PS3 and PS4. Completely new engine with revised physics and tire modeling from Yokohama, should be the best version yet. GT5 was more of GT4 HD+ more cars/tracks/dlc and the online sucked but who plays GT for online anyways other than GT Academy? Anybody who wants to do serious sim racing online has a dedicated racing rig and iracing.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I started playing gt 5 a few weeks ago. Needless to say I'm addicted. I love all the options I can do with this game. I think for sure ill be getting gt 6.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I LOVED Gran tourismo for my PlayStation back in the day....the graphics were so awesome....amazing....the cars looked REAL....amazing....especially for its time back when it came out....I would play Gran Tourismo if they put the DODGE DART in the game :) otherwise I would probably pass on buying it :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
I played the GT Academy yesterday which is 'Powered by GT6'. The new physics is pretty cool, it feels more real with proper body roll and the limits of tires feeling more progressive. I'm excited now for GT6!

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
I pre-ordered @ gamestop. Returned Forza Horizon for it. If my PS3 didn't RedLight & power down every time I ran GT Academy for more than about 20 mins, i'd be good. lol -- i can play disc-games forever tho.

·
Registered
879 Posts
The GT franchise kinda lost me with the failed GT5 release. Got my Fresh new PS3, expecting GT5 to be released with it, only to later have the wife get me the GT5 Prologue disk for $40. (What a rip) Never have bothered to purchase the full GT5, and now I have a YLOD to boot.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I haven't heard anything about the ps4 getting it. I think it would be better if it did. but who knows. I did play the gt academy and it felt a lit different but I don't wanna judge it off that. ill be getting it. I have it preorderd amongst crap load of other stuff. lol. im particularly stoked for drive club and maybe the crew. need for speed hasn't sold me on the new rivals just like they haven't since the first most wanted and carbon.

and not just cuz I despise xbox. but forza horizon was a huge disappointment. I felt like it was only an expansion.

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
My PS3 dislikes running GT6 for long; it overheats. I assume because it's running the HDD; I don't have problems with disc-based games. Point is, I really haven't had a lot of time to play with it.

I have it pre-ordered @ GameStop. I will not be getting another NFS until they get back to their roots & stop the BS they've been doing with overhype & under-deliver. Consistently. The last one I bought was the Hot Pursuit [redux] and they make you pay for online.. my code that came with the game didn't work, so I was SOL. Haven't bought another of EA's games since.

I am very interested in DriveClub; but won't have the $ for a PS4 for a while.. so GT6 will have to do. I hope they have a Dart in GT6, that'd be awesome.

·
Registered
551 Posts
So I got GT6 yesterday, its pretty much the reason I even own a PS3. I must say, this is the first time I've seen that they let a simple hack slip through the cracks! Within 10 minutes of having the game I had a maxed out $20mil, with 20 other cars I can sell for $20mil. So basically free money, I spent 2 HOURS buying cars last night!! Just buying them, not tuning them, thats next :) I'm loving the Master Key cheat, all the money I can blow!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts