Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am using micropod II / original vci pod / vci pod clone. During using clone I tried to make it working like original and I made it :)
Watch video: youtube.com/watch?v=m8rjAUzVI7g

The same time I am looking for CDA 6.7 or 7.XX (do not know which newest right now). If anybody could find it - will drink together! :cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,526 Posts
I am using micropod II / original vci pod / vci pod clone. During using clone I tried to make it working like original and I made it :)
Watch video: youtube.com/watch?v=m8rjAUzVI7g

The same time I am looking for CDA 6.7 or 7.XX (do not know which newest right now). If anybody could find it - will drink together! :cool:
So using this you can be able to get into the ECU? :wink:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you have to register the device when the software WiTech API fired up? if you did not what did you have to do continue to debug your dodge? I would need to know before I pulled the trigger on this purchase. Sounds like going directly is not an option and I am not about to let the dealers around here though the car anymore. For reasons I will not disclose here at this forum.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Did you have to register the device when the software WiTech API fired up? if you did not what did you have to do continue to debug your dodge? I would need to know before I pulled the trigger on this purchase. Sounds like going directly is not an option and I am not about to let the dealers around here though the car anymore. For reasons I will not disclose here at this forum.

Forget buying something like this. Just get Alfa OBD, a cheap android tablet, and an OBDLink MX. You'll spend a lot less, and quite honestly you'll be able to pull more diagnostic info than what Witech will let you look at, anyway. Something like 70% of the info (I'm guessing, but I don't think I'm far off) that is contained within the computers isn't visible to a dealership tech in the first place. It goes straight into the memory hole at STAR and only gets shown to anyone at all if they think there's a need.

·
Registered
1 Posts
WiTech MicroPod 2 V17.04.27 Free download and how to use it :big smile: really get help

blog.chinacardiags.com/?s=wiTECH

21 - 27 of 27 Posts