Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's lonely and cold here in Wisconsin. Are there any groups around? Let's get together.

What say you?

Reactions: WiscFla Beach girl

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
It's lonely and cold here in Wisconsin. Are there any groups around? Let's get together.

What say you?
There's not a whole lot of active area groups, but there is a good Facebook group, Dairyland Darts. They seem to have a meetup at least once a month somewhere.

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
There is a facebook group called darts of illinois, they had a meeting this last summer... thats where I met @yodamusic @audiostylz !!! it was a decent meetup and im sure that you guy would be more then welcome to attend! I know @audiostylz is from WI. but I dont think a lot of the members there are part of the forum here...

·
Registered
402 Posts
I didn't know there was a WI dart group until now. Yeah I'm from Kenosha, WI and I'm a member of the Chicagoland Darts. Great group there. I'll be checking out Dairyland Darts later tonight.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am a member of Dairyland Darts FB page. I have many new, awesome, fun friends because of this group, family now actually! We do have planned meets, both on our own and with other clubs like WCEC and Midwest Darts. And often someone will post a get together for food, games and pics in a specific area just because we miss hanging around together. Dairyland is a no drama enforced page dedicated to love of our Darts, fun and friendship, and helping each other with Dart issues and possible mods. Anyone in Wisconsin can join the FB page with this link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/880137068720767?ref=bookmarks Just a heads up, don't be offended when you see covo's that appear to be picking on anyone, many are close and there's a lot of teasing and kidding in fun, it's actually pretty hilarious! If it does get mean, someone will intervene if an admin doesn't first. All about fun, knowledge and Darts. Welcome if/when you join!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts