Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently seen where someone mentioned having all of the dodge Dodge Dart wiring schematics? I need a few I believe. For the cabin area and coming from the under hood fuse box. Btw I’m Cody, a new Dodge Dart owner of the 2013 limited 2.0L 4cyl. I’m also a new member of the forum.

·
Administrator
5,853 Posts
What exactly are you having problems with? There isn't a way to post all the schematics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What exactly are you having problems with? There isn't a way to post all the schematics.
I recently bought the car and A/C wasn’t working. After reading the obd code I took it back and told them I need an A/C that works they offered to fix it instead of me getting a different vehicle it was something to do with the door actuator switch well they kept it a month and the air started to just become mediocre at cooling so I checked it out and on the passenger side they had a new actuator in place but no connector plugged into it. I guess they just manually opened the door and put the new one in there I can’t find the connector off the harness that is supposed to be plugged into it and there was another 2 wire connector underneath that was pulled out on one side and under the hood in the fuse box location there is a smaller red wire with a yellow stripe that someone just cut off and now goes nowhere I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be powering. And I found another unhooked connector up above my mirror that was under the headliner I think it may be to the front windshield defroster?

·
Administrator
5,853 Posts
Door actuators have nothing to do with AC.
What color wires on the connector in the headliner?
Maybe visit a self serve junkyard to see what goes where.

Water Rectangle Slope Font Parallel
Rectangle Font Line Slope Parallel

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Administrator
5,853 Posts

·
Administrator
5,853 Posts