Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
I was checking my oil level this morning and saw that my wiper fluid line was hanging down.. thought that was odd and looked to see why it wasn’t connected to the nozzles. One of the nozzle connectors had completely worn and broken off and the other was barely hanging on but snapped and broken. I attached pictures. Anyone know where i can buy replacements/best way to fix?

Thanks!

PS sorry if this is in the wrong place on the forum, not very good at this stuff

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts

Reactions: rava906

·
Registered
2 Posts
Moparwholesaleparts.com, Tascaparts.com, and there are even better ones but they escape me. The nozzles are around $10-12 I think and I need one plus some hose. Mine broke a few months back, too. Post here if you find a good deal somewhere. Dave in SC

·
Registered
2 Posts
Moparwholesaleparts.com, Tascaparts.com, and there are even better ones but they escape me. The nozzles are around $10-12 I think and I need one plus some hose. Mine broke a few months back, too. Post here if you find a good deal somewhere. Dave in SC
Discountautoparts.com, Rock Auto, car-part.com, Amazon may have these parts. My best friend is a retired parts manager of 40 years and told me of one in particular and it may be posted above but he's asleep right now. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts
The Dorman ones are $12 and they work fine. It's a piece that will definitely fail after a few years, so everybody should buy these in advance. Once you get the hood liner off it takes less than a minute to replace these with no tools needed. I decided to keep the hood liner off because it's a pain to remove and you will need to remove it again when these sprayers inevitably fail again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Dorman ones are $12 and they work fine. It's a piece that will definitely fail after a few years, so everybody should buy these in advance. Once you get the hood liner off it takes less than a minute to replace these with no tools needed. I decided to keep the hood liner off because it's a pain to remove and you will need to remove it again when these sprayers inevitably fail again.
Thanks for all the info guys! I found the nozzles and an extra hose at rockauto.com

Parts:
Dorman Windshield Washer Nozzle (58132) - $8.93/ea.
Mopar Windshield Washer Hose (68088803AB) - $3.75/ea.

Paid for FedEx Ground and they’ll be here Tuesday! I’m gonna try and do it myself so I’ll either be back with an update with it finished, or I’ll be back with questions about how to do it if i’m struggling haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts