Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BETTER LATE THEN NEVER... (sorry, my life's been hectic off the .org)

Ladies and gentlemen the winners of the April 2017 Ride of the Month is........................ @Gaia!!! Congratulations and well deserved!!!!

@Gaia, my deepest apologies for the delay however enjoy the two time recognition!!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Wicked!!!! Please show a bunch more pix.

·
Registered
645 Posts
@Gaia, Congratulations! Yeah, we need to do a section where those who win ROTM get to post additional photos....... I hope I'm not the only one interested in showing off their car! Gaia's Dart is gorgeous, but that one photo, being a single photo, doesn't let the rest of us admire the car, we need a photo spread. I'm sure Gaia has other shots..... How many ROTM winners do we have?

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Wicked!!!! Please show a bunch more pix.
Thanks!

@Gaia, Congratulations! Yeah, we need to do a section where those who win ROTM get to post additional photos....... I hope I'm not the only one interested in showing off their car! Gaia's Dart is gorgeous, but that one photo, being a single photo, doesn't let the rest of us admire the car, we need a photo spread. I'm sure Gaia has other shots..... How many ROTM winners do we have?
Thank you! I do have other photo's, somewhere.....

@Gaia, my deepest apologies for the delay however enjoy the two time recognition!!!
No worries and thank you!

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts