Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I wanna see some pics of this so called Laguna baby blue since I almost ended up with it lol
image-1006040841.jpg

image-1580222709.jpg

Big blu ;)

"I can't drown my Demons, for they know how to swim."

·
Registered
849 Posts
I love laguna blue, the dealer I bought mine from had a laguna blue rallye with 18" hyper blacks and a manual, if it had been a 1.4t rather than a 2.0 I would be driving it now

·
Registered
822 Posts
@IwantADart

Laguna Blue for the win!

This color, like Citrus Peel and Header Orange is very hard to photograph consistently, but it was a must have for me when I saw it in person at a dealer last summer, made my salesman find me one much later in September, long after they had stopped making them. turns heads every day I drive it, cracks my girls up watching all of the rubber necking that it gets "there's another one Dad!".
Y_DSC0719 copy.jpg
Y_DSC0721 copy.jpg
_DSC0729.JPG

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I DO love the color, it's just not for me. All the ones show here look awesome though!

·
Registered
822 Posts
I DO love the color, it's just not for me. All the ones show here look awesome though!
...and that is why we have choices ;-)

To be honest, if there were a lot of these around (Laguna Blue clear-coat) then it wouldn't have as much appeal for me. Love header orange, but there are so many in the area... nope, can't handle that.

Now Citrus Peal, I still don't see too many of those around here, my number two color choice!

·
Super Moderator
5,810 Posts
...and that is why we have choices ;-)

To be honest, if there were a lot of these around (Laguna Blue clear-coat) then it wouldn't have as much appeal for me. Love header orange, but there are so many in the area... nope, can't handle that.

Now Citrus Peal, I still don't see too many of those around here, my number two color choice!
I only saw one other Laguna Blue and that was on the Enterprise Car Lot right in front of my work, it was on the front row for about a week before it was sold. If it was a 1.4t DDCT I would have considered trading in my Citrus Peel for her. BUT it was the 2.0 SXT with out the Rallye package, pretty plain jane. I still love the Laguna Blue, but I think the Rallye fascia really sets it apart. Here's a pic of her...

blue.JPG

·
Registered
822 Posts
I only saw one other Laguna Blue and that was on the Enterprise Car Lot right in front of my work, it was on the front row for about a week before it was sold. If it was a 1.4t DDCT I would have considered trading in my Citrus Peel for her. BUT it was the 2.0 SXT with out the Rallye package, pretty plain jane. I still love the Laguna Blue, but I think the Rallye fascia really sets it apart. Here's a pic of her...

View attachment 30065
yeah, needs the black to set it off, dark wheels too, for me...

·
Banned
2,521 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Dealer didn't have the blue when I bought and I would have liked to seen it. Haven't seen "The Great Pumpkin" either but my brother and I had a Valiant race car that was a very similar orange and the pics look good. Being in Az. my white is always a good choice but not a standout color, the blue would be almost as cool in the summer and sharper looking I think.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
What's on ur tails? Plasti dip?
Yeah 3 good coats of black plasti dip. The lights still show perfectly :)

"I can't drown my Demons, for they know how to swim."

1 - 20 of 23 Posts