Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I was curious as to who has the most miles on the dart with the ddct transmission?? Have you had any problems with it? Original trans or been replaced? Does anyone know at what mileage to swap out tranny fluid with new?. My 2015 dart is the 1.4t with 91,000 miles. I just hope my ddct will last me. Mine was replaced new at 45,000 miles by the dealer from the previous owner. And the TCM was replaced along with that bushing recall. Should be drain and fill right?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hi. I was curious as to who has the most miles on the dart with the ddct transmission?? Have you had any problems with it? Original trans or been replaced? Does anyone know at what mileage to swap out tranny fluid with new?. My 2015 dart is the 1.4t with 91,000 miles. I just hope my ddct will last me. Mine was replaced new at 45,000 miles by the dealer from the previous owner. And the TCM was replaced along with that bushing recall. Should be drain and fill right?
I'm at 108k right now. I did a fluid change at like 80k. TCM recall was done when it became available. I still haven't had the bushing done yet.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm at 108k right now. I did a fluid change at like 80k. TCM recall was done when it became available. I still haven't had the bushing done yet.
Hey man! That's cool. You think they put new tranny fluid in for me when the dealer swapped out my ddct at 45k???So was that your first fluid change??

·
Registered
20 Posts
138,000 on my Rallye and haven't done anything except the factory recalls. No issues yet. Thinking I should really have a fluid change done soon...

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hey man! That's cool. You think they put new tranny fluid in for me when the dealer swapped out my ddct at 45k???So was that your first fluid change??
I had to go back and read my post and noticed I left a word or two out...lol

I did a fluid change on the DDCT at 80K. I do engine oil every 5K, but with it getting higher in the mileage I'm gonna try and do it every 4K now. The DDCT fluid I may change again at 130K.

Basically,
Pennzoil Euro Platinum 5W-40 w/ a MOPAR or WIX filter every 5K max
DDCT Fluid using MOPAR fluid at 80K (will do again @ 130K which would be 50K mile interval)
NGK Iridium plugs every 30K

Parts that have been replaced,

All four ignition coils. I just used Autozone Duralast which are marked Bosch. I didn't change them all at once, just as needed. I think I replaced the last OEM coil about 10K miles ago.
Plastic Coolant T fitting: Replaced with metal one from Modern Performance
1 Wheel Bearing: Replaced with MOOG from Rockauto
Both Front lower control arms: Replaced with ones that you can add grease for the lower ball joints from Rock Auto
TCM Recall (Covered under warranty)
Turbo Replaced at 48K (Covered under Powertrain Warranty)

Other than that the car has been reliable, it hasn't left me stranded anywhere. <knock on wood>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts