Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 47,000 miles and some change anybody with higher have any problems mines been problem free since day one just a random panel that rattles somewhere nothing to cry about I got the manual transmission and still runs just as smooth as the day I bought it!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
17,000 at the moment. 2.0 manual. Been good to me so far. I see a ton of people having issues. Makes me nervous

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I was thinking I looked into that guy and couldn't find anything about 100,000 miles but who knows its possible they've been out over 2 years and if I wouldn't have bought another it wouldn't have been long til I hit it I did 158,000 in my 08 civic in less then. 4 years

·
Banned
2,546 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’m just wondering who has the highest mileage. My 2013 sxt 2.0 auto just hit 214,000. The only thing that has been replaced is a hose clamp on a water pump hose, ( spark plugs, oil, and tires) also have been replaced. The breaks are still original. They stopped being grabby 80k ago, I like them this way

·
Super Moderator
4,738 Posts
I’m just wondering who has the highest mileage. My 2013 sxt 2.0 auto just hit 214,000. The only thing that has been replaced is a hose clamp on a water pump hose, ( spark plugs, oil, and tires) also have been replaced. The breaks are still original. They stopped being grabby 80k ago, I like them this way
I could see the rears needing replaced (at least the rotors) as mine wore down quick. The front brake pads could probably last 300k. Everytime I've replaced the pads, they looked brand new. Only reason I replaced was 1) got all new rotors and got the pads in the deal 2) my calipers started rattling like crazy, but I was told it's the pads. I just replaced them with the calipers since they weren't that much. I still have both sets and could probably go forever on these three sets.

·
Registered
2013 dodge dart sxt 2.0
23 Posts
MY 2013 dart sxt 2.0 has 180,346 miles... still no check engine light, with only sparks plugs, oil changes, coolant hose , alternater, battery, and tires...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts