• Mopar '13 [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/10eq6pj.jpg[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Color do You like Best?
Pretty self explanitory, I know; this one is what one you like, not necessarily which one you bought or will buy ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
I may be a bit biased, but I think my favorite would have to be the pitch black :p

Although I have grown to like header orange, and I've seen some people do some pretty sweet things with tungsten

Reactions: Exitus04

·
Registered
134 Posts
I bought Pitch black......but I love the Blue Streak.....oh well. I said it, its real now.

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Added a Poll guys! Click your favorite ;)

Took a while, cause I was TRYING to add images; but it doesn't like a long character count ..

Edit - Added pics! :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
I voted Header orange but I bought black. I've always liked orange for a vehicle and I prob would have bought an orange one if I had had the patience to order one. I really do like the black as well.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I love the header orange, I just would never own an Orange vehicle unless it was a Wrangler

·
Registered
332 Posts
..jeez they think they have enough blues? i between tungsten metallic and maximum steel, the tungsten looks alot better in a picture than it does on the dodge site

·
Registered
383 Posts
Blue streak pearl for me. Can't wait to order my GT with hyper black wheels!

·
Registered
28 Posts
For months, I had my mind made up on Redline Red, but after seeing the Tungsten Metallic on a sunny day, my mind was changed. I went with the Tungsten and am glad I did. Of course, there is no 'wrong' color. We all have our favorites. There's a color called Dark Auburn available on the Chrysler 200 (and possibly other models) that I loved, but of course it's not available on the Dart. Regardless, the Tungsten is different enough from traditional silver or gray that it sets it apart from the others. I have the polished wheels, and the two really compliment one another.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well, I'm in firm agreement with Henry Ford on this subject. I just love a shiny black car, which is how I voted and what I'm driving. Having said that, I also like the Blue Streak - I might order that color on my next Dart.

But the color I'd REALLY like to get isn't offered on this vehicle - Plum Crazy Purple. I think that would look great on it.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Wow, that Citrus looks sweet. Can't wait for the weather to break so I can get my tint on!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Haven't seen it if it's out there, bur someone (I'm technically inept) should start a poll of what color you bought, just to see what's out there

1 - 20 of 110 Posts