Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Aero 1.4T 6 sp manual
25 Posts
I usually try to utilize the local Carquest. About half of the time I find what I need on Amazon.

Things like brake pads, brake rotors, CV axles, front wheel bearings and front control arms I have found on Amazon and they fit/worked perfectly for me.

Things like oil filters, spark plugs and oil I get from Carquest. They usually have these on the shelf. I figure if Carquest needs to order it anyway then it may as well be shipped directly to my house haha

When I did the CV axles Dodge dealers, Carquest and Arnold Motor Supply couldn't even find them. O'Reilly's could get them next day but it was $200 less to wait 3 days and get them from Amazon. My shift linkage bushing issue the only available option currently is aftermarket or fabrication.....

The joys of owning a discontinued model that was produced on a relatively short run lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
It all depends on the part I need.

Rockauto has what I need 99% of the time and you can pick from OEM parts or like OE parts.
being in the Automotive industry you will learn that you do not always need to buy the OEM parts, when you find out where they come from and who is making them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts