Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a new wheel as mine is now cracked thanks to a massive pothole. The problem I have is the color. I have the Rallye edition with the "granite crystal" wheels. I can't seem to find this color anywhere online. I see charcoal, hyper silver, hyper black. Can anyone help with which one to order?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,390 Posts
Send Benny an email with your VIN. He will give you a part number for the wheels that it came with from the factory.
[email protected]
Then search for the number instead of the color.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I need to get a new wheel as mine is now cracked thanks to a massive pothole. The problem I have is the color. I have the Rallye edition with the "granite crystal" wheels. I can't seem to find this color anywhere online. I see charcoal, hyper silver, hyper black. Can anyone help with which one to order?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Good luck with your wheel. I originally had the 18" hyper silver and after two of them were destroyed by potholes I decided I wanted more rubber between the road and my wheels so I replaced the 18" with some nice 16" wheels and tires and have had no problems since. Hopefully this will be the last wheel that you have ruined by a pothole.

·
Registered
86 Posts
had same problem, got the granite crystal wheel from dealer. color still didnt match. ended up getting a set of stock wheels refinished in pvd chrome from Detroit wheel and tire online. Real nice wheels, sharp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts