Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm opening up pre-order on the first production batch of adapters. Production is to begin 2/1/2015, and they'll start shipping some time in February. Here's the specs:
20mm thick
natural silver finish
5 x 110 in (of course) and 5 x 114.3 out. New stud and nut thread is 12mm x 1.25
Converts to stud + nut
71.5mm hub lip (same as the Challenger and a lot of other Chrysler vehicles with that lug pattern)
comes with attaching hardware, including lug nuts

eye candy:

black PC finish, 5 x 110 out, 40mm thickness, and other options will be available summer 2015, or sooner if there's demand between here and the new Cherokee community.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Would love to see what this looks like installed!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Challenger and all LC/LX platform cars are Bolt Pattern 5x115 not 5x114.3. The Hub is correct.
You're right, I forgot about that. These will be 5 x 114.3, however they WILL work with either, since the adapters have a lip on them, but there are a lot more wheel choices with the 114.3 (4.5") lug pattern, which is why we chose it. We bolted up our Challenger wheels without issue during prototyping.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We got our 19mm spacers in stock just in time for crappy fall weather. I'm waiting until spring to get better pictures, but below are pics I took of the 19mm spacers. The 20mm adapters would produce the same visual effect, if you have a 5 x 114.3 pattern wheel with the same specs as the OEM alloys pictured.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
If we end up having a KCMO meet, you should bring a couple sets out :D I'm DEFINITELY interested in this

·
Registered
160 Posts
any zoomed out pics of the dart with the challanger 18" wheels on them??

·
Registered
28 Posts
I ran 18" Charger wheels (5x115) on my '02 Intrepid (5x114.3) for years w/out any issues in the bolt pattern. I would love to swap over to this more popular bolt pattern, would certainly open up the options for some nicer looking OEM wheels on the Dart.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Our first batch of 40mm wheel adapters (5x110 to 5x110) is in... no pics! There's snow on the ground, and I'm not going to put the adapters on with our "winter shoes" (16" steelies and Blizzaks). As soon as we get a weekend above freezing, I'll get the summer wheels/tires on with the adapters. These should push the tires out to just beyond the fenders for a wicked stanced look. They'll also fit the new Cherokee, where users are looking to make lots of room for wider and more aggressive sand or mud tires.

·
Super Moderator
5,810 Posts
@DeyemeRacing do you have an ETA of when the 5x114.3 wheel adapters will be in stock? Wondering if the ETA of 08/01/2015 on the website is correct. Much obliged... :)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The 40mm adapter/spacers have been selling horribly slowly, and almost exclusively to Jeep Cherokees. I'm hoping that we can get some Renegade owners to try them, which will help. We have to move existing stock before I can justify the expense of the 5 x 114. Also, I just had a request for that pattern, but with a hub lip SMALLER than the Dart's 65.1mm. So, for right now, they're delayed indefinitely.

·
Super Moderator
5,810 Posts
The 40mm adapter/spacers have been selling horribly slowly, and almost exclusively to Jeep Cherokees. I'm hoping that we can get some Renegade owners to try them, which will help. We have to move existing stock before I can justify the expense of the 5 x 114. Also, I just had a request for that pattern, but with a hub lip SMALLER than the Dart's 65.1mm. So, for right now, they're delayed indefinitely.
10-4 thanks @DeyemeRacing... :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm opening up pre-order on the first production batch of adapters. Production is to begin 2/1/2015, and they'll start shipping some time in February. Here's the specs:
20mm thick
natural silver finish
5 x 110 in (of course) and 5 x 114.3 out. New stud and nut thread is 12mm x 1.25
Converts to stud + nut
71.5mm hub lip (same as the Challenger and a lot of other Chrysler vehicles with that lug pattern)
comes with attaching hardware, including lug nuts

eye candy:

black PC finish, 5 x 110 out, 40mm thickness, and other options will be available summer 2015, or sooner if there's demand between here and the new Cherokee community.
Where do I buy these?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts