Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Appearance, proformance, lightning, etc.
My intake as well. The increased airflow was literally a breath of fresh air that woke the engine right up. Night and Day.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I don't know if just "one" would be my favorite because they kind of all work together.....craven short shifter, knob, shifter base bushings and a firm rear motor mount. Makes driving the car so much more enjoyable. Shifting is much improved and not vague or squishy.

after that it's a CAI and crank pulley. Those help make the car feel a little livelier through out the whole rev range and gave the car a nice growl.

·
Registered
160 Posts
well its hard to say whats my favorite but so far all my mods are great and I have zero complaints... MPX STS, Eibach pro kit, HPSI CAI - Orange (1of 5), Alfa Romeo Shiftknob.... love all equally

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
HT exhaust.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Is it too late to join in?? :cool2: I would have to say my favorite mods are the HPSI Ram and CAI with MPX Ported Throttle Body. The car growls so nicely with these addons

Update:

Since my last post, I have added favorites -

HPSI CAI & Air Ram
MSD 3730 Spark Plugs
RRM Lightweight Pulley & Spectrum Tuner
Madness Autoflash
MPx Bored Throttle Body and Short Throw Shifter
Novitec Sport Shifter (having this part installed at a shop this Friday)
HeartThrob Exaust
Dimpled/Slotted Rotors, hybrid brake pads and steel braided brake lines
BC Coilovers

Though I have not experienced the Novitec Sport Shifter yet, I know this will be the cherry on top as far as performance when I'm going through the gears. The combination shown above has improved the performance of my Dart in terms of response in acceleration, better shift points, better handling especially around corners, shorter brake distance with little to no whiplash and awesome low tone rumble in the exhaust.

I still need to get the CDV deleted and will get this done within the month; even though this is definitely a must have, I had to take the recommendation from @McLabia about the Novitec Sport Shifter. I'm certain that this will be one of my top favorite add ons.

·
Registered
540 Posts
It add's absolutely nothing to the car in terms of performance, but my favorite mod on my car is the custom badge I had made. LoL!

·
Registered
113 Posts
My favorite mod is my exhaust. 2.25 factory resonator, Thrush glass pack and Jones Full Boar 2 chamber double outlet with LARGE as tips. VERY loud but deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have a few, first is my short shift linkage second would be the CDV delete and third would be the Lightweight Pulley.
I gotta say that the Novitec Sport Shifter is a must have and I can certainly put this item as one of my top mods! I definitely recommend the Novitec Sport Shifter with a short throw stick of any choice and metal bushings; the sensory input from this combination alone is pure and total bliss and should be welcomed with a CDV delete, a mod I'll be adding on within a month or so. I can also say that the Madness Autoflash adds nicely to this mix and have gotten lots of compliments on how the heartthrob exhaust sounds as a result of the change in shift points and additional torque. Any of you guys and gals out there pushing a MT should consider that Sport Shifter, it really tightens up your throw adding more value to control and confidence.

My Top 5 Mods (in terms of combination):

1. Control - Novitec Sport Shifter, MPx Short Throw Shifter with metal bushings : faster and firmer shifts with better shift knob positioning (avoids lower dash and passenger limbs)
2. Transmission - Madness Autoflash : for better shift points and increased torque
3. Engine - HPSI CAI & Air Ram, RRM LWP & Spectrum Tuner, MPx Bored Throttle Body, MSD 3730 Spark Plugs (set of 4 are the 37304)
4. Exhaust - HeartThrob
5. Brakes & Suspension - BC Coilovers, Dimpled/Slotted Rotors, hybrid brake pads and steel braided brake lines : stopping at shorter distances with greater balance and limited roll

1 - 12 of 12 Posts