Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont want to change the paint because it's super rare. But I want to maybe bag it and put some different rims and low profiles on it. I know she is getting the lights in the grill around the blue and the underbody lights. Have they made a turbo kit for the 2.0l yet?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
RoadRaceMotorsports(RRM) sells a turbo kit. Syked ECU Tuning sells an aftermarket tune if you want to remain non-turbo. Airtekk sells a bag kit.

You have a blank slate to begin with, I would start with simple mods like cold-air intake, spark plugs, and tune.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RoadRaceMotorsports(RRM) sells a turbo kit. Syked ECU Tuning sells an aftermarket tune if you want to remain non-turbo. Airtekk sells a bag kit.

You have a blank slate to begin with, I would start with simple mods like cold-air intake, spark plugs, and tune.
Well I will probably do it in that order. I have already done some to the interior. I added led lights in the vents and also ones that can pulse with the bass. All blue of course. I'm going to be adding a system in soon. The whole car is going to have dyna mat to reduce vibration and increase clarity. I used to do system competitions. Had a little focus that I blew the windows out of at the last comp. I did. It was great! Drove it home with no windows too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts