Dodge Dart Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
ordered red caliper covers and finally installed them today, looking pretty nice, just gotta get the 18" 5-spoke grayish, maybe chrome rims
IMG_8560.jpeg
IMG_8885.jpeg
IMG_3381.jpeg

·
Banned
2,546 Posts
my first mod was the CAI, exhaust, RRM LW pulley.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I'm looking for cool things to do to the exterior of my car.. There's been an insane ammount of darts in my town lately and I want people to be able to look at my car and be like yup that's billy lol any suggestions???

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I'm looking for cool things to do to the exterior of my car.. There's been an insane ammount of darts in my town lately and I want people to be able to look at my car and be like yup that's billy lol any suggestions???
first thing to do is order a sharkfin from Visual Garage. Then there really isnt anything to do. I may matte wrap mine black and add red mopar stripes to the fenders or a mopar 13 stripe in r but thats it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My first mod was getting rid of my stock steelies and buying Geo67's hyper black wheels haha thanks Geo! Next is probably going to be tint and then some performances mods maybe?

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Planning on getting red halo lights! Turning my car into a decepticon #yeahbuddy

61 - 79 of 79 Posts