Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey guys just wanted to know what products you guys use for interior cleaning ie. cloth seats, placstic on dash, leather on dash, windows/windshield, carpets and the uconnect screen.
I use the new Turtle Wax Ice Premium Care Interior Detailer and protectant on everything on the inside of my car. I do have the leather seats so I can't recommend on what to do for the cloth seats. I do use a glass cleaner for the cluster and the UConnect screen though.

·
Registered
645 Posts
@HooniganDart, If it's not Meguiars or California duster...... it doesn not touch my car, inside or out. You pay a bit more for Meguiars but the difference is worth it. I go to the car auctions here is Scottsdale, Barrett/Jackson, the Cruse and others. There you see Million $ cars being dusted with califonia dusters and guick detailed with the Meguiars. Everybody there uses Meguiars.

·
Registered
34 Posts
For the outside I use the meguiars ultimate quick detailer and the ultimate quick wax. Is the best. The car always looks like new. For the inside the natural shine interior detailer. And for the glass the invisible glass outside and inside. I use this products once a week but wash my cars every 2 or 3 days. Depending on weather. I hate a dirty car.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Personally I use chemical guys products or Adams Polishes products. Never had a bad experience with either! (Used to use Mothers and Meguiars)

·
Registered
258 Posts
hey guys just wanted to know what products you guys use for interior cleaning ie. cloth seats, placstic on dash, leather on dash, windows/windshield, carpets and the uconnect screen.
Some notable over the counter products:

Cloth seats and carpet - Folex (Home Depot or Lowe's)

Plastics - Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer or Ultimate Interior Detailer, Tuf Stuff Foam for heavy soil, Surf City Garage Dash Away

Navigation screen - Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer liberally sprayed on a towel and wipe screen

Leather - Any pH neutral leather cleaner

Glass - Sprayway foaming glass cleaner

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys you have been so helpful I am going to look into everything you guys suggested. does any one here use an automotive pressure sprayer? thanks something else im looking into so I don't have to buy a new sponge glove every month.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.