Dodge Dart Forum banner

7101 - 7120 of 7132 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Removed the MPX header. I really enjoyed the increase in performance but it made the exhaust way too loud and raspy. I researched a bunch of different options and in the end I didn’t want to cut up my heart throb exhaust to modify it for the header. Header has been posted for sale
That's too bad. It's a shame that there isn't a header that plays nice with out of the box exhausts besides the MPx exhaust built specifically for this header. Hope you find a buyer for a price you're happy with.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
650 Posts
I changed out my OEM brakes at 41k for: Power Stop K6373 Front & Rear Brake Kit with Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors and Z23 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads for $ 243.39 shipped. Also, put on a set of 4 Sumitumo HTR A/S and got a better deal at my Dodge dealer than what TireRack had on them...Thats crazy. . I'm very happy with these sticky , squared side tires. After months pricing painted calipers or considering painting myself, i decided to order the MGP Caliper Covers with Dodge/Stripes engraving by MGP. I should have them in a week. Maybe a tire lettering kit later in the year.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I changed out my OEM brakes at 41k for: Power Stop K6373 Front & Rear Brake Kit with Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors and Z23 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads for $ 243.39 shipped. Also, put on a set of 4 Sumitumo HTR A/S and got a better deal at my Dodge dealer than what TireRack had on them...Thats crazy. . I'm very happy with these sticky , squared side tires. After months pricing painted calipers or considering painting myself, i decided to order the MGP Caliper Covers with Dodge/Stripes engraving by MGP. I should have them in a week. Maybe a tire lettering kit later in the year.
Where did you get the brake kit from? I am also at a touch over 41k and I just started to hear some break squeal from the passenger side.

·
Registered
306 Posts
This morning in a stroke of genius or slight hangover I decided to fix my alignment and bedazzle my rim all in one go!

IMG_20190802_171043.jpg

I have not decided on what to do about it yet. It's a tossup between white or black plastidip while also considering replacing the rim. I have a not so old Yoko in the backyard so it's a decent chance to swap up for a full size spare...

Funny enough that little tassle did actually fix my alignment. I've been meaning to take it in for a few months now and well, toe in she handles straightaways perfectly at speed.

I'm an idiot....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Went to You Pull It and picked up a couple of spare dash vents and a trunk light. Our trunk light was broken and hanging down into the trunk. Total cost was $15. Would have been a LOT more if purchased online. View attachment 118054

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discovered that another wheel bearing is going bad. By the sound of it, it's the passenger rear again.
Add to this the broken horn and shift interlock, and the car isn't as fun to drive as it should be.

Looks like I'll be spending the next couple days wrenching.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Where did you get the brake kit from? I am also at a touch over 41k and I just started to hear some break squeal from the passenger side.

It was an Amazon deal. Best part so far..little or no brake dust.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got my tint put on today! LLumar Ceramic, so far doing really well keeping the heat out. 5% in the rear and 40% in the front. Really wishing i had gone with 30 but went the safe route will definitely be getting 30 possibly 20 in the future.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Anyone want to buy a set of black Weather Tech front mat? Central Illinois pickup preferred. I already pulled them out of the corn. FYI...15 y/o son driving with me on his permit slid off to the right and overcorrected. Car has been totalled, and a new Sonata has replaced it. No injuries.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Demon was peeling off. Replaced with a Scat Pack decal. Should be an equal HP swap.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Demon was peeling off. Replaced with a Scat Pack decal. Should be an equal HP swap.

Does everyone else just see a text string where my pics should be?

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Your pics are showing fine on my computer running Chrome.
Thanks. I should have said I am having the issue in my Tapatalk app

·
Registered
306 Posts

I see an automatic +15hp!!!!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Painted the engine bay front cover to match my fuse cover and engineer cover (not shown). Now I just need to permanently fix my cracked engine cover. Got a new idea that I am going to try. If it works, I will post results.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I've been trying to find you an engine cover at the junkyards. Seems like any front end hit cracks the engine cover. I will keep looking.

7101 - 7120 of 7132 Posts
About this Discussion
7.1K Replies
883 Participants
Gunny Jr
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing