Dodge Dart Forum banner

5061 - 5080 of 7135 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I installed my deyeme racing rear trans mount in the flex strength, tomorrow I think I'll find a few extra errands to run with my dart :D

·
Registered
645 Posts
Watched my passenger side visor drop off,break, un-aided. or maybe I have a ghost in that side of the car. two part epoxy, yeah boy!

·
Registered
4,963 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Drove around with my rear trans mount from @DeyemeRacing. GREAT product!!! I couldn't help but smile while driving around town with how good the car feels now.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Back at the mechanic this morning. :( EVIC displaying a "check fuel cap" message just after cranking. Checked the cap and it seems pretty snug. Re-opened and tightened a couple of times but still keeps throwing the message. No CEL codes being thrown so they are hooking it up to run diagnostic tests.
~54k miles on the odometer

·
Registered
77 Posts
Got my muffler chopped off and a y-pipe put in. It sounds great!! Only thing is it might be too loud I will probably have a second resonator put in so that it's a nice middle ground

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Got my muffler chopped off and a y-pipe put in. It sounds great!! Only thing is it might be too loud I will probably have a second resonator put in so that it's a nice middle ground
I thought the same thing as soon as I had mine done. Now that it's been 6+ months since I had it done, I'm wishing it was just a tad louder... :big smile: Give it some time before adding a second resonator, you'll grow to love it, at least I did.

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Got my custom made birch wood sub boxes in today. Sub is wired in parallel at 1 Ohm. Connections are crimped AND soldered. Amp and hi-lo converter are mounted up too. I just need to wire up the car and I'm ready to go.

·
Registered
693 Posts
My Dart is at a well known performance muffler shop to get my cat-back completely redone for a cleaner job, so I won't be mad at myself for the poorly job the previous shop did everytime I see it (the weld were rusted and started to break)... It will be all mandrel bent for the biggest curves, putting the stock resonator back at it's place and putting my magnaflow just before the Y and they will make sure everything is symmetric past the Y. I should get a lower tone at idle with low to no drone while cruising but will keep a high tone at WOT. I will probably post pic and video later

·
Registered
287 Posts
Back at the service department again today. "Check fuel cap" message came back up again today after it was "resolved" yesterday afternoon.

Star case is open with Chrysler.
:-(

·
Registered
873 Posts
Hit 44,444 miles. Also tried to put in new relay for HID's, but it's doing the same as the last new one. Back to TRS to try to figure this out.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
what service do they do for you at 30,000 miles?
I have the 1.4L engine. I asked for the 30,000 mile service. They changed the spark plugs and did the same inspection they do with each oil change. Apparently they didn't replace the engine air filter. It isn't listed on the paperwork. :mad:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Dropped Blue off at the Dealer this AM, "Service Transmission" message popped up while on my way into work. It's my first unscheduled stop for the Dart, just shy of 50k on the odometer. gonna suck if they don't honor the Known recall, that is waiting for parts, as the reason for the message...

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
Dropped Blue off at the Dealer this AM, "Service Transmission" message popped up while on my way into work. It's my first unscheduled stop for the Dart, just shy of 50k on the odometer. gonna suck if they don't honor the Know recall that is waiting for parts as the reason for the message...
Let us know what happens. I had my TCM replaced the day the recall was announced. I will need to take it back in the near future for the new TCM bracket.

5061 - 5080 of 7135 Posts
About this Discussion
7.1K Replies
883 Participants
Parabolaralus
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing