Dodge Dart Forum banner

4101 - 4120 of 7135 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
I am getting my CAI today and having my special AN bungs welded on for the two recirc. hoses on the stock air box. Will post picture for all the 15' dart owners that may like the setup.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice! i see you live in Kenosha, im about 45min south of you in illinois!
Yeah, there's a few others I see on these forums that are close by as well. I'll be taking my Dart to a few car shows this summer. Mopars in the park in Fox Lake, IL in June and Mopar Happening in Belevidere, IL in July. I'll have both of my Mopars at the July show.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Today I got a little time after work and while it was still somewhat daylight out I installed my Forge BOV. Happy with the new sound! Will probably drive a little harder now because of it, so much for maximum MPG!! lol

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
I am getting my CAI today and having my special AN bungs welded on for the two recirc. hoses on the stock air box. Will post picture for all the 15' dart owners that may like the setup.
So stupid usps screwed me and my package won't be delivered till tomorrow so I can't get my bungs welded till Monday... I seriously hate usps! So much for priority 2-day shipping...

Sent from my HTC ONE using DodgeDart

·
Registered
402 Posts
So stupid usps screwed me and my package won't be delivered till tomorrow so I can't get my bungs welded till Monday... I seriously hate usps! So much for priority 2-day shipping...

Sent from my HTC ONE using DodgeDart
Ain't that bout a bitch! lol Man that does suck though. Nothing like being amped up to do a project over the weekend only to find out that your plans have to be put on hold. I'm getting impatient with waiting to put my HIDs in. Might do it 1st thing Sunday depending on weather.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
I didn't do THIS, but I don't think the person that DID should have!!
Anyone that thinks this is real should be shot.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts

·
Registered
4,963 Posts

·
Registered
4,963 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
View attachment 47002

I installed my Eibach Sportline springs 100 miles ago. Will post a better picture after I get my second alignment on Tuesday. Virtually no wheel gap. Very firm ride it will but soak up some small potholes nicely. I haven't REALLY tested them out yet. Just ride quality and so far, I'm pleased. Very much what I expected and I would recommend to anyone. Anyone that doesn't have a ridiculously steep driveway like me lol! That's my only problem. Speed bumps and daily driving are almost as normal. Better pics soon

·
Registered
402 Posts
View attachment 47002

I installed my Eibach Sportline springs 100 miles ago. Will post a better picture after I get my second alignment on Tuesday. Virtually no wheel gap. Very firm ride it will but soak up some small potholes nicely. I haven't REALLY tested them out yet. Just ride quality and so far, I'm pleased. Very much what I expected and I would recommend to anyone. Anyone that doesn't have a ridiculously steep driveway like me lol! That's my only problem. Speed bumps and daily driving are almost as normal. Better pics soon
Looks great. Could almost use a spacer to push the wheels farther out to give a flush look as well. Still like the look though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks great. Could almost use a spacer to push the wheels farther out to give a flush look as well. Still like the look though.

Absolutely. I've thought about it but im not gonna bother. I'd rather save for some wider wheels. I was thinking I'll still go 17 inch wheels just a bit wider

4101 - 4120 of 7135 Posts
About this Discussion
7.1K Replies
883 Participants
Parabolaralus
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing