Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7132 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just figured I'd start this thread on here. I'm also a member of a Jeep forum and I always checked up on there to see easy and inexpensive mods that I could do on a boring day. So what have you done to your Dart today?

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
There's actually another thread just like this....with the same title lol....anyways...I haven't done anything today.....I have some parts in the trunk...waiting to be installed.....that's about it

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
took it on a road trip (total 840 miles there and back) so today I killed bugs!!! I am still impressed with this car. going through lots of mountains and hills with lots of crosswinds. did great at handling and control. set the cruise control for 85 for just about the entire time. still averaged 31.8 mpg for the entire trip. I could only imagine how great of mileage you all get in the Midwest and other flat areas and if I were to do a more modest speed. either way, for so many reasons I LOVE MY CAR!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Yesterday i did a full wash in and out, then did the clay bar for the first time after.
i really am not great at washing especially with a black vehicle lol. the clay was incredible, its incredibly reflective from a distance, but within a few feet you can tell i suck because it's relatively streaky.
Washing in the hot sun doesn't help lol

Today i drove and drove:) love that exhaust

·
Registered
250 Posts
Today I spent about 6 hours washing, claying, waxing, vacuuming, rim cleaning, tire shining, and interior detailing! I still feel like she's filthy! I know this little black car will be the end of my sanity.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Today I spent about 6 hours washing, claying, waxing, vacuuming, rim cleaning, tire shining, and interior detailing! I still feel like she's filthy! I know this little black car will be the end of my sanity.
Ha! Try keeping an orange one clean.
Kidding, I'm sure all the colors are somewhat difficult to keep clean.

1 - 20 of 7132 Posts
About this Discussion
7.1K Replies
883 Participants
Gunny Jr
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing