Dodge Dart Forum banner

141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I just drove and enjoyed my Dart with the Skyed ECU, MPX Head & Exhaust and other bolt-ons on this fine summer night. Everything I wanted my Dart to be. I know it is not "fast", but I love the look and feel of this 6-speed little car.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
So far so good with the new ignition coils. I couldn't do my 500 mile trip due to unseen circumstances, so I did I quick 50 mile rip around town and everything seems good. The engine is pulling strong again and feels pretty good to me. My check engine light finally turned off for the battery disconnect which also means the original code which set it off during the misfiring was fixed.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Maybe you have not experienced any difference, but I have. My car gets better gas mileage with a higher octane gas. And depends on what gas station I get it from also. Shell seems to be the best in my area
On a naturally aspirated stock engine, higher octane fuel provides zero performance or fuel mileage benefit but can result in higher emissions due to incomplete burn. Unless you have the 1.4T, the only difference would be from fuel quality and difference in driving habits.

141 - 145 of 145 Posts