1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
White SXT at night.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
This is the type of SUV I can get behind (and did....literally).

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
A nice, clean Camaro (and a sweet PT Cruiser next to that). For some reason, the angle of this pic makes my Dart look bigger. Almost looks like a Taurus (at least to me).

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Did not park next to this (my wife parked several parking spaces away at my daughter's travel bball game), but this caught my eye. Appears to be a Chevy SS still badged as a Holden (Commodore).

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Okay, parked a few spaces away from it today, but boy did it catch my eye. Not 100% sure what it is. Maybe a Rousch version of some type? I honestly thought it was a Charger for the first millisecond I saw it

·
Registered
292 Posts
I normally do my best to park next to NO ONE. I'm that asshole that parks way out in the back and takes up two spots so douchebags don't ding my Dart. Here are the few times I have.
2017-06-14 23.03.38.jpg
2017-08-04 18.35.01.jpg
2017-08-03 17.22.48.jpg
2017-08-16 22.36.12.jpg
2017-09-04 11.08.27.jpg

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
292 Posts
Love that the chromed Lambo is in a Walmart parking lot.

That thing is super ghetto. lol The wrap was badly done, the Lambo sounds like a sick and wounded animal, as I'm sure it was missing on at least two cylinders. I feel bad for her to be honest. She's not a well taken care of machine.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
That thing is super ghetto. lol The wrap was badly done, the Lambo sounds like a sick and wounded animal, as I'm sure it was missing on at least two cylinders. I feel bad for her to be honest. She's not a well taken care of machine.
Actually, you'd be surprised how bad a Lambo sounds right from the factory. They don't have an "American" gas guzzler sound at all. Ferrari's aren't too bad, but every Lambo I heard sounded like a small jet engine that sucked in some birds and was in process of spitting them out.
I will also say that "in reality" when you see one, they look more like a Kit Car than they do an expensive tool. So does the one in the pic. In short, they always look alot smaller in person than they do in pictures. Truly giving meaning to Expensive Toy.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
They don't have an "American" gas guzzler sound at all. Ferrari's aren't too bad, but every Lambo I heard sounded like a small jet engine that sucked in some birds and was in process of spitting them out.
Ferrari's and Lambos have flat plane crankshafts. That is why they sound different and also why they have the ability to rev higher than a typical cross-plane crankshaft. I believe the Ford Mustang GT350 is the only American example of a flat plane crankshaft engine being produced.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ferrari's and Lambos have flat plane crankshafts. That is why they sound different and also why they have the ability to rev higher than a typical cross-plane crankshaft. I believe the Ford Mustang GT350 is the only American example of a flat plane crankshaft engine being produced.
Actually, you'd be surprised how bad a Lambo sounds right from the factory. They don't have an "American" gas guzzler sound at all. Ferrari's aren't too bad, but every Lambo I heard sounded like a small jet engine that sucked in some birds and was in process of spitting them out.
I will also say that "in reality" when you see one, they look more like a Kit Car than they do an expensive tool. So does the one in the pic. In short, they always look alot smaller in person than they do in pictures. Truly giving meaning to Expensive Toy.
This wasn't my first lambo guys...smdh. This thing is flat out mistreated. It sounded badly mistreated. It looked badly mistreated.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
They are driving a Lambo to Walmart. That pretty much says all we need to know about the owner haha.
May be the answer to the question of "what happens to flood damaged totaled cars that wind up being bought as a science project" . Unless of course they get dried out and sold several thousand miles away from it's original home - we have many car lots in my area with replaced odometers and scrubbed CarFaxes......
Now, where can I get some Chrome Wrapping material ?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Not parked next to anything, but snapped a quick picture while on break today. Loving the new wheels. Need to update my build thread. Gotta change out the Enkei center caps to keep the black & red theme going.
So jealous of that hood!!!! Especially seeing it on a Dart so similar in looks to mine. Beautiful Dart you have there.

·
Registered
128 Posts
So jealous of that hood!!!! Especially seeing it on a Dart so similar in looks to mine. Beautiful Dart you have there.

Thanks man, I love yours too! I’m a sucker for the red/black scheme we got going on

41 - 60 of 90 Posts