Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes I park next to a slick or different sled and should document it. Would like to see similar pictures of other people's Darts next to something as well. I will start off with something mundane however:

Parked next to my wife's 2016 Dodge Journey R/T this morning

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fellow Dart owner somewhere... PicsArt_03-14-03.15.58.jpg

·
Registered
344 Posts
I like this thread! Lets get more people on this as it could get really interesting, though just trying to come up with a "What am i going to park next to?" idea has my head spinning...Or..."What did i park on top of?"

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Next to a Tesla S

IMG_20180319_150039-01.jpeg

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Subaru BRZ (or a Toyota 86 and formerly also a Scion FR-S). I have to admit that these cars interest me. Seem like they can be a lot of fun. PicsArt_03-20-04.36.13.jpg

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Next to a random orange dart...next to my buddies truck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Car looks nice and clean for winter. Also, sweet rims on your buddy's truck.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Subaru BRZ (or a Toyota 86 and formerly also a Scion FR-S). I have to admit that these cars interest me. Seem like they can be a lot of fun. View attachment 108706

They do look like a lot of fun lol.ive been interested in them since I found out they existed only like 8 months ago lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Car looks nice and clean for winter. Also, sweet rims on your buddy's truck.

Yea sucks living in ny with all the salt ..i try to at least spray it off when the weather permits

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Next to a pair of BRZ's. Noticing that these are not as rare as I may of first thought. PicsArt_05-11-08.15.08.jpeg

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Next to a pair of BRZ's. Noticing that these are not as rare as I may of first thought. View attachment 112065

In that shot, the Dart looks better!
As for rare on the BRZ's, they're being sold second,third and fourth hand by the score already. I like everything about what they're supposed to be, except for all the excuses made for the overall cheapness of build. You don't get much for the 30K area these days. So it seems. Biggest reason for resale is the reported disappointing powerband. Seems that they are dogs even when tuned or supercharged. Also, like in your picture, they tend to just "blend in" to the scenery out in the wild. Not much of a "Oooooooo....What's That?" factor. For the money, I would need more eye candy and HP/TQ. Not to mention that every time you pull up next to a WRX or a GTI or a Focus ST, you have to hang your head doing the drive of shame. Not a bad weekend toy though if you could buy used for say, 12K with decent mileage. Even then , though, the cheapness of build might have taken charge of the game.
Not that anyone asked. But you know how it is sometimes.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have not driven or have a ride in one so perhaps it is the idea of this vehicle I also like. A two seater rear wheel drive sports car. Makes me reminisce of being a teen so long ago and wanting to by a used MG. Unfortunately, the only ones for sale were all rusted to hell (at least that I had any chance of purchasing).
In that shot, the Dart looks better!
As for rare on the BRZ's, they're being sold second,third and fourth hand by the score already. I like everything about what they're supposed to be, except for all the excuses made for the overall cheapness of build. You don't get much for the 30K area these days. So it seems. Biggest reason for resale is the reported disappointing powerband. Seems that they are dogs even when tuned or supercharged. Also, like in your picture, they tend to just "blend in" to the scenery out in the wild. Not much of a "Oooooooo....What's That?" factor. For the money, I would need more eye candy and HP/TQ. Not to mention that every time you pull up next to a WRX or a GTI or a Focus ST, you have to hang your head doing the drive of shame. Not a bad weekend toy though if you could buy used for say, 12K with decent mileage. Even then , though, the cheapness of build might have taken charge of the game.
Not that anyone asked. But you know how it is sometimes.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Came out of the gas station and saw this next to me

$3.17??? Highway robbery!!!!