Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a little bit of search and looking at diagrams for the intercooler piping; but I can't find exactly what I need to buy. I was replacing a vacuum pump and as I was trying to get in position to get one of the bolts in I hear a tiny snap and see this tube broken. I don't know engines very well, let alone turbo parts. All I know is it's a tube attached to a nipple on the intercooler piping and wraps around the engine to the other side (possibly connecting to more intercooler piping?). Can get more pics if needed.
Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive exterior Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
5,156 Posts
From looking at pics, that is the EVAP purge hose. However, what is broken? Is it the nipple that the EVAP purge hose attaches to? If so the large black hose is the charge air cooler hose.
Gesture Line Art Font Auto part

White Organism Art Motor vehicle Mode of transport

Reactions: Coogah

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think what you might be looking for is this part number 04627298AC
Hero! Thank you so much. I believe that is what I need. And it's not an arm and a leg.

From looking at pics, that is the EVAP purge hose. However, what is broken? Is it the nipple that the EVAP purge hose attaches to? If so the large black hose is the charge air cooler hose.
Good call, the pics didn't show the breakage too well. The small diameter tube that follows the red dotted line is broken at the circled point. It is broken just above the elbow. So thankfully the nipple is still intact and it's just the small tube that's broken.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts