Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
That's actually an awesome idea; cause it'll be cool to ask cops what's legal 'n stuff, should they live in our state.

For example - I had a question about front-window tint. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light (light colored eyes+glasses); would a doctors-note be acceptable for having front window tint?
I know that it's illegal to have the front passenger windows tinted in my state; having been pulled over & ticketed for it. Thus the question.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
That's actually an awesome idea; cause it'll be cool to ask cops what's legal 'n stuff, should they live in our state.

For example - I had a question about front-window tint. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light (light colored eyes+glasses); would a doctors-note be acceptable for having front window tint?
I know that it's illegal to have the front passenger windows tinted in my state; having been pulled over & ticketed for it. Thus the question.
I've seen this question asked before. The answer I read was that it doesn't matter and that even with a DRs note, it is still illegal. You can also find the answer to that on CHPs website.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hello Police!

So tell me, how do you all like those Chargers! The ones around here look mean and tough as hell!

·
Registered
962 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
In Tennessee you have to have letter from Dr. Then submit it to the state and they review the need and will issue a special sticker for tint exemption on your vehicle or deny it. I am in the process. I have certified letter from opthamologist over the need for darker tint due to over sensitive eyes to light.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I figured. I have to admit the only experience I have with the impala's is a trip (or two) in the backseat when I was in the Army. The good ol' days lol[/QUOTE]

Lol Yeah there's almost no room back there with the cage.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The chrgers we use it seems like the brakes get changed out every month and all of the smaller ppl have them and the taller (bigger ones) have the crown vics. I a, not a huge fan of the chrager even as a smaller person very little room for equipment. But they can move! And the stae boys here there charger r sweet looking.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
The chrgers we use it seems like the brakes get changed out every month and all of the smaller ppl have them and the taller (bigger ones) have the crown vics. I a, not a huge fan of the chrager even as a smaller person very little room for equipment. But they can move! And the stae boys here there charger r sweet looking.
That silver state trooper charger is bad as hell! Haha and the brakes need redone from all the 150 to "65" slow downs lol

·
Registered
190 Posts
I just heard about the carbon. It seams like the best cop car ever. The back seats have automatic seat belts so no more putting your arm in people's faces. Plus lots more. Definitely go check it out.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts