Dodge Dart Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1061 - 1071 of 1071 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello my name is Marcus. New to the community, this forum is crazy helpful. I have a 2014 dodge dart rallye 2.4L multiair, I am in the process of doing some different upgrades to it. I recently just had the resonator replaced with a cherry bomb glasspack. There was no huge change in performance or sound. I plan on ordering a cherry bomb extreme to replace the muffler with, hoping that makes a big difference. I had pulled off the whole exhaust before receiving my glasspack, low end pressure wise, it droned and sounded crappy. But whenever I went over 3000 rpm's or so it had that rallye sport sound I was looking for; but it was excessively loud. I noticed when I put the exhaust back on it felt like I had less torque or acceleration from start. I was wondering is there a gasket or something that is supposed to go in between the pipe coming from the cat to the rest of the exhaust. I feel like there is a leak or something like that. Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi My name is Norm. Own 2014 Dart GT 2.4 l. Traded in 2010 Ram 1500 for the Dart, just getting use to the downsize but sure miss my Ram. lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. What I know about cars doesn't quite make it past how to check my oil, but my dad has a 2014 Dart Tigershark 2.4 4 cylinder, and he needs input. So here I am. :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey guys names Matthew and i just bought a 2013 Dodge Dart SE manual tranny and so far im loving it to death! Came from a 96 Eclipse so this is a HUGE car change. Glad to be on this forum instead of the DSM forum with all the broken cars! :cool:

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Dart (M13)
41 Posts
My names Michael Woods, I live in Glendale AZ, bought my Mopar 13 Limited in North Dakota 2 years ago.. Just now started thinking about upgrades to performance... Looking for like and expert minded people, and hopefully some people around this area

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Dart (M13)
41 Posts
I love mine too, and I was Rollin a shitty as 93' Del Sol.... It's like I died in that car and woke up in an advanced alien ship...

1061 - 1071 of 1071 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.