Dodge Dart Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1021 - 1040 of 1071 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 dart gt

I bought my 2014 dodge dart gt in november of 2014 and since then i have really enjoyed the car! One thing i wish i wouldve done was gotten the manual transmission in it instead

·
Registered
25 Posts
Long time listener, first time caller

Hello everyone, my name is Mike and I'm originally from Memphis, but now reside in crystal lake are in Illinois. I'll be posting my upgrades I've done to the dart, mainly stereo uogrades

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello fellow Dart owners!! Name is Adam, just picked myself up a 2015 Rallye Blacktop. Love it so far, car is really growing on me fast. I am used to driving your traditional American Muscle cars so this is taking some getting used to. May be doing a few appearance upgrades soon, definitely a CAI, and possibly a muffler delete. Look forward to chatting with everyone about their adventures with their Darts!! Oh, forgot to mention I am from the Philly area haha.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lurked for a long time and finally made the move to an actual profile today! I drive a 2014 Dart GT in Maximum Steel Metallic with RRM Spectrum tune and Pulley, DRP Induction System, 18" Enkei Lusso wheels, 2.5 inch catless DP, dual Apexi N1's, and a few visual mods such as R/T badge and red accents. Next on deck is Modern Performance Headers and BC coilovers hopefully. Needs moar low!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello fellow Dart Lovers! My name is Scott and I have a 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye MultiAir Turbo. My wife and I LOVE our Dart we named Lola. I found this site and joined because I recently had an issue with Lola and I wanted to share what I experienced so that it may help out some of you with the same issue(s).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello all! My name is Alex and I have owned my 2015 Dart GT in bright white for a month as of today. Although I bought it new, I'm already well past 5,000 miles and have loved every minute so far. I am coming from a 200,000+ mile 2010 Dodge Charger SXT with plenty of mods, and look forward to doing the same to my new baby. Several times a year I race in charity rallies across the United States, and have chosen Team 4 Play as the team name for my car during those events. I currently live in Shelton, Washington, USA and also own a 1998 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L Manual 4x4. I look forward to reading about everyone's build as I slowly start my own.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, my name is Heather and I am a new owner of a 2013 dodge dart turbo! I am very excited to start modifying my car, posting pictures and talking to other people to see what their thoughts are. I already have some pictures posted and I would love to hear what you all think. Thank for your time! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. My name is Stephen. I own a white 2015 Dodge Dart Limited that I bought in January '15. I traded in a 2004 PT Cruiser Touring after 6 and a half years and 105K miles. I loved my PT, but I think I'm going to love my new Dart more! I got a lot of good info off the PT Cruiser links forum and I'm hoping to get some good info off the dodge-dart forum as well.

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
longtimemopar : it's been a long time since I have commented on anything. Dart is doing good. Don't get to drive it much ,the wife has it :(

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
Thinking about getting an extended warranty. Mopar Maximum Care sure sounds like it covers a lot. But they are not giving it away either. $$$$ One of the main things that worries me are all the electronics on the car. I'm guessing one repair could cover the cost of the warranty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I'm Ricky i have a 2013 blue dodge dart sxt 1.4T. so far I love the car and have big plans for it! a little about myself, this is my first "dealership" car i am an EMT and spend most of my time lately thinking of what i am gonna do to what i consider the perfect car ( at least for me anyways)

·
Registered
6 Posts
dart.JPG Hello, my name is Jason and about six month ago I purchased a 2015 pitch black blacktop rallye edition 2.4l 6 speed manual. I absolutely love driving it and cant wait to put a CAI on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone! Justin from Fort Myers Florida here. I purchased a 2014 dart rallye late last year and love everything about it! Traded in my old 08 base model caliber for this one, definetly an upgrade on all fronts! I look forward to finding all sorts of good info on these boards!

1021 - 1040 of 1071 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.