Dodge Dart Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 1071 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
interior was rated on wards top ten list of best interiors in the world.
ALL DARTS ON GROUND ARE 1.4 RALLYE.
I have been taking tons of orders on them, this vehicle is beautiful, powerfull, and fun. If ANYONE hasent driven it yet, you have to, the d=car drives even better than it looks. The cars on the ground are for sale but VERY limited in quantity. Order them up while you can people.... Production will not be able to keep up with demand here shortly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just took delivery of my 2013 Dart Limited, White with all options available.....(I think).. LOVE IT! So glad I found you guys! Great to be here, from Delaware.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Andy and I live in Northern Kentucky. Owned the original 1995 Dodge Neon manual and liked it so much I bought another in 2000. Left Dodge when GM offered the Saab 9-3 manual for the friends and family discount in 2005 (I've always like their cars after growing up in Germany), but after 194K miles on her and now that Saab's bankrupt I'm looking at a manual Dodge Dart. I test drove the Ralleye with the 1.4 Turbo and loved it. I think it's a well balanced car with great hp, torgue and MPG for the money. I've seen the limited interior in leather and liked that a lot too, but am waiting to see what how the RT model handles, before I pull the trigger. Love this site. Very informative.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guys, I'm currently looking at buying a 2013 dodge dart. After seeing the commercial for it I was stuck on this car. Really hoping to get the R/T...if it ever comes out lol. Thanks for making this website though, I have found a lot of info on the dart here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Andrew here. Just ordered my Rallye last Friday!

Exterior: Black
Interior: Black/Ruby Red
Wheels: Black
Engine: 1.4L
Transmission: 6-speed Manual
Options: Everything minus the block heater

·
Registered
3 Posts
Brian here. I am here looking for any info on the up and coming SRT4. Especially a date of production, well I will take any info! lol
Thanks everybody

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd list all the cars I've owned but would probably get banned for spamming. Been hotrodding and tuning small and large displacement engines since before 4 cylinders were cool. I'm impatiently awaiting the release of the R/T and some news on the SRT/GTS. Until then I'll be test driving every Dart that I can so if you buy your Dart from southern Louisiana there's a good possibility I've driven your car. My friends at CORR Performance in New Orleans will have mine on the dyno as soon as I get it. I'll post base line numbers and will dyno before and after every MOD.

21 - 40 of 1071 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.