Dodge Dart Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1071 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Dodge Dart Forums where we will be covering everything from the Dodge Dart SE to the suped up SRT 4! In order to nurture a family friendly atmosphere and develop a great community we'd love to get to know you, so please post up an intro thread and tell us a little bit about yourself. Whether your thinking of purchasing this hot new Dodge or already own one, jump in and tell us about yourself!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great to be here! My name is Jorge Rodriguez and I'm buying the Dart Limited in White. It's great to be here. Thanks for making a forum like this!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Hey Jorge, welcome to the site!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, Im Jon. I have been waiting for months for them to get the dodge Darts in at the local Dealers. They have as of 20JUN2012. I got to drive the Dart Rally 1.4 . Absolutly loved it so I went in today and ordered one in blue with the LED racing Tailamps. Cant wait for it to come in.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, Im Jon. I have been waiting for months for them to get the dodge Darts in at the local Dealers. They have as of 20JUN2012. I got to drive the Dart Rally 1.4 . Absolutly loved it so I went in today and ordered one in blue with the LED racing Tailamps. Cant wait for it to come in.
Welcome jonnyvonde! It takes about 6-8 weeks to fill that order so you are on your way. Congratulations!! Be sure to post up some pics when you get it. Enjoy the forum!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was at the dealer getting an oil filter and saw my first Dart in person. A red one with the 1.4turbo. I love my Challenger, but the car was impressive.

The interior was really nice, much nicer than I expected.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jeepwonder said:
I was at the dealer getting an oil filter and saw my first Dart in person. A red one with the 1.4turbo. I love my Challenger, but the car was impressive.

The interior was really nice, much nicer than I expected.
Welcome to the forums jeepwonder! I LOVE the Challenger. I'd get one if i didn't need a fuel efficient vehicle. Are you in the market for the Dart or just dropping in the forum's for a little info?

·
Registered
10 Posts
My name is Tracey and I ordered by Dodge Dart 20 minutes after my local dealership got the ok to start ordering (June 13th)! Mine is a Red Dart Limited - Automatic transmission! I had the privledge to drive the Rallye, minutes after it arrived on my dealer's lot! What an awesome car! Have been trying to be patient, by I'm sure that won't last much longer! Really excited to get my car!

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm Eric, I've been a parts advisor at John Elway Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for 2 years now.(since they opened). I have been following the darts rumors and progress since before it was a whisper.
So I am very well versed in Dart facts and chrysler secrets...haha. We just got a Dart with the Rallye trim package out here. The 1.4L turbo looks, feels, and sounds amazing! Holding out for the SRT though. Good things come to those who wait...Still might have to break down when the R/T comes out at the end of the 3rd quarter though. That will just mean I will have 2 Darts to be proud of. :)))

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm Eric, I've been a parts advisor at John Elway Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for 2 years now.(since they opened). I have been following the darts rumors and progress since before it was a whisper.
So I am very well versed in Dart facts and chrysler secrets...haha. We just got a Dart with the Rallye trim package out here. The 1.4L turbo looks, feels, and sounds amazing! Holding out for the SRT though. Good things come to those who wait...Still might have to break down when the R/T comes out at the end of the 3rd quarter though. That will just mean I will have 2 Darts to be proud of. :)))
Thanks for the intro Eric! I'm waiting on the R/T and it can't get here soon enough :) Great to have you on board with us! Enjoy the forums!

·
Registered
530 Posts
It never is... Plus Sales is already slow. Hopefully you got a good salesman who will call you as soon as he/she knows something. Unlike sales over here where they tell you after you call them back. haha.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I am Steve and I am a Mopar-aholic! Finally Dodge has a 38+ MPG rated car! Ordered my today!

1 - 20 of 1071 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.