Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve been having issues with my Uconnect for a few years now. It first started with saying “loading please wait” but it wouldn’t. So I have to use the aux for music, but the controls on the steering wheel to skip songs doesn’t work. Last year, I took it to the dealership for them to look at it, and they were telling me that the module was burned out, and that it would cost $500-800 to fix. Now, the screen is going black and the music will stop working completely until I unplug the cord, and the other day it randomly started turning my volume up while I was driving. Is anyone else having this problem? Also, unrelated to uconnect, but does anyone else have the problem where if you try to use the key inside the car key to unlock you door, the alarm goes off, even though it’s the key that came with it?

·
Super Moderator
3,984 Posts

While you are googling, search You Tube videos about disassembling automotive touchscreens. That so many contacts need to be maintained is astonishing. It's amazing the anyone expects such a device to work in an environment with extremes of temperature, humidity, and vibration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts