Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a season so far with 2 great rookies! Now time for the playoffs!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
redskins. sux..they play in the weakest division . they are weak just like the soon to be rt model dart.
And you know nothing about football. NFC East is the hardest division to play in.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The NFC East is the toughest division, but.......... only because it's filled with mediocre teams. That being said, I am a Giants fan. I'm dreading the coming years and having to deal with RG3 and Morris.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
redskins. sux..they play in the weakest division . they are weak just like the soon to be rt model dart.
If only the Redskins and the R/T had a 3" exhaust like you. Good thing for all these Washington fans that the 'skins don't bottom out all the time like your sooper awes0me Rallye.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
And you know nothing about football. NFC East is the hardest division to play in.
Hardest, I don't know about that. Definitely tough to win the division. All the teams are pretty evenly matched skills-wise. Really comes down to turnovers and coaching.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
If only the Redskins and the R/T had a 3" exhaust like you. Good thing for all these Washington fans that the 'skins don't bottom out all the time like your sooper awes0me Rallye.
Well since I DONT OWN a Dart (SRT) yet, your statement dont make any sense. But anyways, what is your team? Also I have been a skins fan for over 25 years so I know there goods and there bads.

Edit: Sorry your a cowgirls fan!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hardest, I don't know about that. Definitely tough to win the division. All the teams are pretty evenly matched skills-wise. Really comes down to turnovers and coaching.
Yes they beat each other up every year. Well should I say they are the best teams to watch as a division when they play each other.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Well since I DONT OWN a Dart (SRT) yet, your statement dont make any sense. But anyways, what is your team? Also I have been a skins fan for over 25 years so I know there goods and there bads.

Edit: Sorry your a cowgirls fan!
That wasn't aimed at you, that's why it doesn't make sense lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Lets not feed the troll. We all know that if it's not 3" he hates it.
Whos a troll? I have been here longer than you. I joined this forum to try to get some info on the new Dart SRT4. Also I am on most dodge forums.

·
Registered
663 Posts
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a season so far with 2 great rookies! Now time for the playoffs!
Totally agree. Hail To The Redskins playing my 2nd fave team Seattle. But go RG3 and Morris. Todd

Sent from my iPhone using DodgeDart

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Teams I'm pulling for are (in order):

NFC: Packers, 'Skins
AFC: Ravens, Broncos

Packers have been my #2 team since the Bucs were put into the South in 02, before then I hated GB with a passion. But then it became fun to watch Favre when he wasn't tearing my Bucs up. RG3 keeps impressing me with every game and every interview. Ravens' defense has always been fun to watch. And lastly it'd be cool to see Manning win a SB his first year back.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
It was a good game skins! Shanny is a moron for not pulling RG3 after he hurt himself the first time. But we will be ready next year for sure! I cant wait until next season already.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts