Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really liking this season so far! RG3 and Morris are amazing, to bad our secondary is hurt and WAY off. Cant wait for MNF next week!

HTTR!!!!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
By Morris are you talking about Raheem? Because as a diehard Buc fan, I can guarantee you he is the reason for a poor secondary. But I agree, RGIII looks amazing for a rookie.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By Morris are you talking about Raheem? Because as a diehard Buc fan, I can guarantee you he is the reason for a poor secondary. But I agree, RGIII looks amazing for a rookie.
The other rookie, RB Alfred Morris!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah our secondary is horrible and is dead last in the NFL with passing yards allowed per game. Luckly our Rush Defense in 3 in the NFL.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HTTR!!!! Another Div WIN!!!! Working our way up!!!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
That play fake is disgusting... As a fan of the Cowboys I can't say I like it, only that I wish we pulled it off that well.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another WIN for the boys!!!!! Lets hope RG3 is ok.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HTTR! Great win today boys. Thank you KC1!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was watching the Saints get unholy on my beloved Bucs :( How did Captain Kirk look at the helm?
Amazing!

26-37 329 yrds 2 TD's, 1 INT and 22 yrds rushing with a WIN!!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another win for the Skins. Keep going and beat those cowgirls next week and get in the playoffs!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Yeah but you forget our D is 30th in the NFL.
But you forget Jason Garrett will use up all of our timeouts on your final drive, then we will get the ball with less than 2 minutes left and run out of time to score a tying or game-winning TD or field goal.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
But you forget Jason Garrett will use up all of our timeouts on your final drive, then we will get the ball with less than 2 minutes left and run out of time to score a tying or game-winning TD or field goal.
True!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Like RG3 exciting to watch, think Peyton Manning has something going on, 11w in a row .Has to get a second ring just like his bro. My Eagles just fired Reid.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts