Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy or borrow a NSRT4 hood. It can be damaged on the sides but the scoop/raised section in the middle needs to be repairable or undamaged.

If you know of anyone that's selling in southern Ontario send them my way.

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is HOPE!

*hood wise
Hope... Within the next week Tara is going to start on the heat extractor version and soon after that she is making a scooped version. You will see 2-3 different options from Inline before the end of June.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Hope... Within the next week Tara is going to start on the heat extractor version and soon after that she is making a scooped version. You will see 2-3 different options from Inline before the end of June.
Can't wait to see some pix.:big smile:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Looking to buy or borrow a NSRT4 hood. It can be damaged on the sides but the scoop/raised section in the middle needs to be repairable or undamaged.

Thanks
I live in Ontario (1hr from your shop) I could look in the wreckers inventory around Toronto for you. I also have a van to bring it up too you!
I'm waiting to buy that $500.00 hood scoop for my dart it would be nice to work something out :)
I would also like to join your sponsorship program, it says "coming soon" on your site lets talk!

Here are some NSRT4 Hoods I found around Ontario in which I attempted to contact them too see if the hoods are still available and will update you asap

London, Ontario (I text the owner for year/price/picture)
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-engines-and-engine-parts/london/srt-4-and-neon-aftermarket-parts-list-below/589757594?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Toronto, Ontario (OEM Hood Scoop)
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-parts/city-of-toronto/brand-new-dodge-neon-srt-4-oem-hood-scoop/553108831?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I live in Ontario (1hr from your shop) I could look in the wreckers inventory around Toronto for you. I also have a van to bring it up too you!
I'm waiting to buy that $500.00 hood scoop for my dart it would be nice to work something out :)
I would also like to join your sponsorship program, it says "coming soon" on your site lets talk!

Here are some NSRT4 Hoods I found around Ontario in which I attempted to contact them too see if the hoods are still available and will update you asap

London, Ontario (I text the owner for year/price/picture)
srt 4 and neon aftermarket parts list below | engine, engine parts | London | Kijiji

Oshawa, Ontario (2000-2005 Model)
Dodge neon carbon fiber hood | auto body parts | Oshawa / Durham Region | Kijiji

Toronto, Ontario (OEM Hood Scoop)
BRAND NEW DODGE NEON SRT-4 OEM HOOD SCOOP | auto body parts | City of Toronto | Kijiji
Sponsorship is only for other makes, not a Dart...

·
Registered
1,204 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sponsorship is only for other makes, not a Dart...
Tara is still working out the details of the new program and it may leave room for Dart owners. Once the program is official Tara or I will post an update.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Oh did you talk to them about it?
they are posted it before
"Our sponsorship program is focused more on expanding into other markets. Since we already have a Dodge Dart in the shop we already have that void filled ATM. Having said that, if you are lined up with a magazine or TV show then we may offer up to a 100% sponsorship to that individual depending on the coverage."

·
Registered
1,204 Posts

Thanks
for the London, Ontario guy he got back to me 2004 NSRT4 for $175.00 PM me

·
Registered
1,204 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
You should check out the extractor design on the carbon by design srt neon hood. It might inspire you. Lol
The only thing planned is to make the scoop larger ATM. If it looks out of place/missing something then I will look into adding the vents.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts