Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Firm in black. I'd think I'd rather have the flex to cut down a some of the vibration in the cabin. Doesn't matter to me what color it is if you want to trade. We'd have to work out the details for shipping if your not local to the bay area/napa valley.

**mods feel free to move this post if this is in the wrong section.**

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have the Firm in black. I'd think I'd rather have the flex to cut down a some of the vibration in the cabin. Doesn't matter to me what color it is if you want to trade. We'd have to work out the details for shipping if your not local to the bay area/napa valley.

**mods feel free to move this post if this is in the wrong section.**
Is the firm that teeth rattling? Was just about to order firm...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the firm that teeth rattling? Was just about to order firm...
not not at at. really the only time i notice it is when I'm reversing and let the rpms dip a bit too low or when I'm stopped with the ac/fan on I can feel it vibrate a bit more. it's nothing crazy but i want to try out the flex to see if it'll be a nice medium between stock and the firm. If this wasn't meant to be a cushy daily driver I'd leave the firm in there but I think it may be a bit overkill for what I do with the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Ipromisediwouldntmodit
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing