Voting for the September 2012 Ride of The Month is now open!! Your vote will remain private, so nobody can see who you voted for. Good luck everyone and may the best Dodge Dart win!!!!
- custom made cold air intake.
- Plastidipped oem wheels
- wrapped the roof in carbon fiber vinyl
- Wrapped shifter bezel in carbon fiber vinyl
- Roof racks
- Blacked out the crosshairs
- Blacked out the fog light bezels and strips in the fog lights
- Debadged trunk lid
- Blacked out dodge on tail light
- Blacked out grille badge and painted so you can see only the red design on the badge
- Custom installed the corner cargo nets in the trunk from my subaru
- Hella horns
- Mod 1 - All Weather Floor Mats with Dart Emblem
- Mod 2 - Free HP mod
- Mod 3 - Intake (in near future)
- Mod 4 - Exhaust (in near future)
- Mod 5 - Rims (in near future)
- 17" Sparco Assetto Gara Black
- 225/45ZR17 Hankook Ventus V4 Es
- 35% Tint
- Custom paint. front bumper and rear difuser in gloss black done the right way. removed the pieces, paint and re install. The engine cover was red now its blue. just seemed the right thing to do.
- Lighting-exterior. Replaced all incandescent bulbs with HID's (fogs) and LED's (reverse, license plate, front marker lights and blinkers) All "burnt out bulb" messages have been resolved. Custom LED driving lights in the grill (so clean)
- Lighting-interior. LED dome lights and boost gauge.
- Curt hitch. For the Yakima bike rack
- Boost gauge Custom mounted / clean install.
- Wheels & Tires. Enkei EDR9's in black w/ Falken ZE912 tires.
- Small Things. Piaa sport horns, Piaa sil tech wipers, weathertech plate frame and pet divider.
- Tint. 3M 35% and 50% full windshield.
- Radar Detector. Escort redline w/ Escort live (smartphone app) detector, live module and phone all custom mounted.
- Shadow grill insert. Custom cut out of a larger piece to fit lower air dam.