Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am personally in Southern Virginia, but I would not mind a Virginia meet when it warms up a bit. If you are ever in the Virginia Beach Area hit me up. You may see me riding around in a Laguna Seca blue SXT with Racetracks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Same here.
VB area, Red Rallye, no racetracks.
Someone else buy a Dart around here, dammit.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found a guy that is in Chesapeake. His U/N is EZBAKE.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Saw a white Limited on I-265 earlier and played highway leapfrog with it. Sadly, it was from Massachusetts.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahhh...Mass..oh well..other news. I ordered the Forge valve today. Will have to let you hear it in person to see if you like it. I have it as 2 day shipping. May be here sat.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm waiting on my buddy to buy this Taurus off me so I can get charge pipes and the diverter. Drove around the block with the filter disconnected the other night. Awwwww yea.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I installed the Forge recirc. valve. You have to hear it in person man. Sounds real nice..I was driving on Holland and a riced civic pulled even with me and down shifted. I was in fourth and just pushed the throttle enough to open the TB and shut the butterfly. The forge valve wooooshed pretty loud at that point. I heard him pop it in 5th and slow down enough not to pull next to me again...I love this car.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Another one! Was an SE with the 2 Liter.
localdart.jpg

Also got my Deyeme plate mount in. Still waiting on my Alfa QV emblems.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The plate looks nice man. Cant wait to see the Alfa emblems

·
Registered
41 Posts
Norfolk/VA Beach area here. We have a Header Orange one.

Going up to Woodbridge ( Went to Ikea ) Monday we saw an orange and a green on 95 South. I waved but they didn't wave back. We've seen a grey one on base and I think some other color as well. But honestly I haven't seen many in the area and I pretty sure we have the only orange one so it's easy to spot us.

** I say us since my husband is lurking someone on this board too.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Norfolk/VA Beach area here. We have a Header Orange one.

Going up to Woodbridge ( Went to Ikea ) Monday we saw an orange and a green on 95 South. I waved but they didn't wave back. We've seen a grey one on base and I think some other color as well. But honestly I haven't seen many in the area and I pretty sure we have the only orange one so it's easy to spot us.

** I say us since my husband is lurking someone on this board too.
Hmm...I am in the same area, so is Kita. Princess Anne Lynnhaven area here.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
which base do you speak of? I am the only one rolling round on any base with a Laguna Seca Blue Dart.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I go to Lynnhaven mall often but I think the last time was at the end of Jan and went to the theater for a Rifftrax event. The base I speak of is JEB Little Creek, I've seen a grey Dart on base it was driven by an older man and he necked stretched looking at ours. I think my husband has seen at least one too but can't recall the color.

However I am still fairly certain we have the only orange Dart in this area so it wouldn't be hard to know it's us.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YEah..I am on NAS Oceana base. I know of one Tungsten Dart at CNATTU on NAS as well. I really think we need to have a pic day with all of us Va Beack folk...that is..when the weather is nice on a weekend..

·
Registered
41 Posts
We should it would be a cool pic. I saw a black one while I was leaving the grocery store today, I assume since she had on a uniform she was going back to Little Creek.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wonder if Kita will chime in on this one? I am down for it.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
About this Discussion
178 Replies
37 Participants
Gunny Jr
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing