Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I bought a house with 3 bedrooms a few months ago. I had planned to make the third bedroom a game room. Not super fancy, but just a place I can go to play video games or hang out with friends. it's around 10' x 10'. I have a couple small shelves holding game systems and even some DVDs. I was looking at purchasing a couch. I have a papasan chair in there right now. and sometimes I want to lay down, but I don't want a bed in there. I also have a computer desk. So it's more like a media room lol.

I even took off the doors to the closet so I can have a couple more feet. Does anyone have any ideas how I can make this into a game room without it being too crowded? I'm worried that the couch I really want will be too big, it's around 7.5 feet.

I know, a car forum is a weird place to ask, but I thought you awesome people might have some good ideas.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm no interior designer but you could mount the tv on the wall in one I the corners to save space and angle couch to make room look a little bigger with the desk in the other room. 7.5ft couch might be a tad to big for only 10x10. Just my two cents though. @E1ectricOrange

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, cool thing about this couch is it's actually two chairs that you can put together to make a couch. Guess that's why I keep going back to it lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts