Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1773 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yeah I really need a new phone. As it stands right now, I can't get those random unique shots. Great idea for a thread though! Nice shot BTW

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Great thread!

Decided to try some night shots of the Dart. Went with a soft focus lens at first, will try others later on.

Nice!!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
This was right after I got it back from the slave cylinder ordeal...I was driving home and the moon coming up was extraordinary that night...this was my camera phone so it doesn't do the moon justice but my car looks FAB!!! LOL
yea, I know....I need the lights!!!

my car.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
This was right after I got it back from the slave cylinder ordeal...I was driving home and the moon coming up was extraordinary that night...this was my camera phone so it doesn't do the moon justice but my car looks FAB!!! LOL
yea, I know....I need the lights!!!
Ahhh Gurl that picture still rocks!!! I love the backdrop!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'm so excited for my new lights!! Haha, I'll definitely get some pictures up. I have something on my car that will surprise all of you(;

·
Registered
738 Posts
Please not the eyelashes on the headlights
I'm so excited for my new lights!! Haha, I'll definitely get some pictures up. I have something on my car that will surprise all of you(;

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,441 Posts
New lights? Halo's! Please be Halo's! I want to see this car with Halo's!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
New lights? Halo's! Please be Halo's! I want to see this car with Halo's!
WOW, maybe I should listen to my son...he want's me to put Halo's on my car also...hmmmmm :question:

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,441 Posts
WOW, maybe I should listen to my son...he want's me to put Halo's on my car also...hmmmmm :question:
I am putting them on my car!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I meant as in racetrack lights. Haha. I have projector halo's on my truck, and have had them for a year. I'm selling them soon, I'm not a big fan of them. lol
And it's not a girl. It's something "unique" that is hanging off the back of my car. lol

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
dude...something hanging off the back of your car??? are you towing something??

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
I meant as in racetrack lights. Haha. I have projector halo's on my truck, and have had them for a year. I'm selling them soon, I'm not a big fan of them. lol
And it's not a girl. It's something "unique" that is hanging off the back of my car. lol
:shocked:

IMO those are dumb on trucks, and even dumber on cars.

1 - 20 of 1773 Posts