Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my dart a few weeks ago and the uconnect doesn't work half the time anyone else having problems with this? This is the third time in the shop for it they are replacing the whole thing they said

·
Registered
2 Posts
I replaced mine too cause it was flipping out. Black screen no response, wouldn't connect to anything. Got a new one that still won't connect to my phone. But I think its because my phone isn't connecting to it. It skips a lot of my songs like it looses the signal from the bluetooth.

·
Registered
696 Posts
My 8.4 ucconnect has been perfectt especially with my new HTC ONE.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Got mine a couple weeks ago and seems fine with the S3 phone

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Does anyone see this ? Happening once in 2 month now, my dealer said they couldn't find any error codes or reproduce steps, I think I'll go there with this video now, but don't think changing screen will help, something definitely wrong with software

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Mine was doing that and I went to my dealer and told them to replace it and that I talked to Chrysler Canada and they agreed that it should be replaced so it was and the new gen2 units are awesome they work great has never froze on me and the nav update is more streamline with the rest of the car now.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Mine was doing that and I went to my dealer and told them to replace it and that I talked to Chrysler Canada and they agreed that it should be replaced so it was and the new gen2 units are awesome they work great has never froze on me and the nav update is more streamline with the rest of the car now.
I want that gen2 system, I should go again!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Can you please post pics ? Want to see difference

·
Premium Member
5,445 Posts
Can you please post pics ? Want to see difference
Everything is colored themed now. Black and red backgrounds and a better looking NAV. The layout is a little different too.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Can you get your uconnect updates to the gen2 when if you have not had problems.
No you can't. They won't replace or fix something that isn't broken

Sent from my iPhone using DodgeDart

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
My uconnect worked fine for over a year, but one day the system got stuck while loading and wouldn't budge. It was fine the next morning and worked a few more days before it did that for good. I went about 10 days with no BT or voice until the dealer fixed it yesterday. He said it was the radio control module which I think is really the BT module.

·
Registered
39 Posts
We have the 8.4 Alpine and Navigation in our 2013 Dart SXT. When you go to phonebook on the screen it would say it's "loading phonebook" frozen as we speak since last Wednesday. Even the voice commands are not functioning. Everything else works on the screen. Called Dodge and talked to the Uconnect team. He told me that the BT module is bad and need to see the dealer to change it out-warranty covers it. Yeah it sucks! But at least it's covered by warranty.

·
Registered
53 Posts
When will there be a update for the 8.4 non nav. My iPhone 5s will not work with voice command. Dealer says operating system on the car is several iPhone updates behind

·
Registered
6 Posts
We have the 8.4 Alpine and Navigation in our 2013 Dart SXT. When you go to phonebook on the screen it would say it's "loading phonebook" frozen as we speak since last Wednesday. Even the voice commands are not functioning. Everything else works on the screen. Called Dodge and talked to the Uconnect team. He told me that the BT module is bad and need to see the dealer to change it out-warranty covers it. Yeah it sucks! But at least it's covered by warranty.
Did they fix this issue

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.