Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Dart From AAFES overseas military car sales, means that i don't have a dealership in my area. If i did have a daelership to go to, I would hassle them to get this problem sorted out.

I have two issues to deal with right out of the gate. The first one is that my Dart is in ship mode which I am led to understand makes it so the Key FOB will not work. I cant figure out how to get out of Ship Mode.

The second issue is that I cannot get the UConnect to turn on. All I get is a blank screen. I looked through the owners manuel and didn't see anything in it and havn't found any forum post for how to initialize the UConnect.

Hopefully these two issues are relaited but I do not know if that is true.

I thought that maybe the shipping agency had unplugged a fuse but the under the hood fuses where all good to go. and I can't seem to locate the fuse panel that is supposed to but under the insterment panel on the drivers side. the closest that I get is a screwed on metel plate that i do not want to have to remover to get the the fuse panel.

Any help would be much appreciated.

~Wata

·
Registered
33 Posts
They can use a scan tool to enable customer mode but try the following:
1) Turn hazard lights on, then hold the up arrow on the steering wheel for 5 seconds.

2) If that dosn't work, try simultaneously pressing the "Front Defrost" and "Enter" buttons and hold them both for 5 seconds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.