Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going back and forth on ordering the UConnect with Nav. Besides the nav system, are there any other significant features to the upgraded system?

Dan

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
We are going back and forth on ordering the UConnect with Nav. Besides the nav system, are there any other significant features to the upgraded system?

Dan
I believe the only other thing is kind of tied into the nav part of it. You also get:

SiriusXM Travel Link™/1Yr Travel Link Subscription
In addition to delivering over 130 channels of the best sports, entertainment, talk and 100% commercial-free music, SiriusXM offers premium infotainment services that work in conjunction with compatible navigation systems. SiriusXM Travel Link brings a wealth of useful information into your vehicle and right to your fingertips: Weather -- Check variety of local and national weather information from radar maps to current and 5-day forecast. Fuel Prices -- Check local gas and diesel prices in your area and route to the station of your choice. Sports Scores -- In-game and final scores as well as weekly schedules. Movie Listings -- Check local movie theatres and listings in your area and route to the theater of your choice. SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries. SiriusXM services require a subscription, sold separately after trial subscription included with vehicle purchase. Prices and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Terms & Conditions available at sirius.com. SIRIUS Radio U.S Satellite service available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States, D.C., and PR (with coverage limitations). Visit SiriusXM Travel Link Overview - SiriusXM Radio for more information on SiriusXM Travel Link.

·
Registered
871 Posts
It showed movies
I think the Charger and Journey can play movies while in park with the same system. (correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm trying to figure out which exact model is in the Dart, as the Uconnect site only has the Charger listing the 8.4. The Dart Uconnect book doesn't even list the actual model.
Capture.PNG
This only lists 2012 models too. It could be that every 8.4N system from Chrysler is the same 8.4N/RB5 for each car, not sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts