Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get to play with the traction control on their dart yet? Finally got some snow on the ground and it feels like it actually works! :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm extremely happy with the traction control!!! I've also got nice winter tires, between the 2 its almost like driving on a dry road.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Up here in the Canuck prairies, there is an abundance of snow and ice on the roads along with temperature of -15 Celsius. I, for one, find the traction control awesome. Ive tested it by driving with off and the turning it back on. I feel alot more secure on the roads knowing this safety feature is operating properly. Hope my input helps

Sent from outer space...haha

·
Registered
435 Posts
Actually, I'd like to here from someone with snow in BC, that's where the ideal opinion would come from IMCO.

·
Registered
13 Posts
BC person here! I live in Prince George, I do have all seasons on at the moment, sue me, but the traction control does work pretty well, I find my tires spinning a lot.

I drove 7 hours in snow to terrace, and I didn't have any major problems, the only issue is when you hit icy patches, the car is very light and slides quite a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts