·
Administrator
5,730 Posts
Pinout for the connector:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just an update for anyone curious, had it towed to another dodge dealership and they diagnosed it as a ECM issue and replaced ECM partially covered by my warranty. Well they called today and said it didn't fix it and that it'll be another $1400 because they have to pull my transmission and replace the reluctor wheel/ring[?](not covered by my warranty). I can't pay that I've already sank almost $600 into the car since it broke down almost a month ago and yet no closer to a solution. So I think I am going to give the car back after all this. I am still making payments on this car and its caused nothing but stress and its breaking me and my wallet. I cant afford to pay $1400 when it's almost like these guys are just guessing at what's wrong and milking me for ever dollar I have along the way. Cant make car payments and pay for repairs this is a nightmare and I quit lol. RiP 2014 dodge dart 1.4 aero with 106k miles cause I won't pay another dime.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone had this problem before? I cant find anyone with all these problems at once! If I put it in drive it tell me to switch to neutral then drive or reverse but doesn't work. I can switch from park to neutral just fine. It locks in park and rolls in neutral. It also takes much longer to start now versus before this issue it I just bump the key and it would turn over and fire pretty quickly View attachment 125230
mine is doing that now

·
Administrator
5,730 Posts
Have it scanned and post the code numbers. DDCTs are very prone to problems.
Keep your posts in the same thread. You won't get better answers by posting the same thing in different threads.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts