Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Dart SXT
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 dart sxt. After I changed my front tires and gave the car a wheel alignment, tpms sensor came on an there is no reading for the front right tire pressure. Air from that my CEL light came on for my ags (active grill shutter). Checking it at autozone, it showed an obstruction in my ags. After cleaning it, the light still came back on. I have no issues with the car and absolutely love it. Just hate seeing lights on the dash. What can I do ?

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Dart SXT
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a 2015 dart sxt. After I changed my front tires and gave the car a wheel alignment, tpms sensor came on an there is no reading for the front right tire pressure. Air from that my CEL light came on for my ags (active grill shutter). Checking it at autozone, it showed an obstruction in my ags. After cleaning it, the light still came back on. I have no issues with the car and absolutely love it. Just hate seeing lights on the dash. What can I do ?
Aside from the TPMS, sorry for the typo

·
Super Moderator
4,343 Posts
Sensor inside the wheel probably damaged when they mounted the tire.
What's the code number for AGS? Very easy to damage the connector which is just behind the bumper closeout panel when you scrape a parking curb.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Dart SXT
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry not mechanically inclined lol what code should show?.....do you know anything of the ags? I went to autozone it showed an obstruction. So we cleaned it out and the light came back on.

·
Super Moderator
4,343 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Dart SXT
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I
I read that to bypass this, you can put in a screw inside one of the holes in the connector where the arm swings and it will show communication. Is this true?

·
Super Moderator
4,343 Posts
The code will not go away if the wiring or connector is damaged. Screw will do nothing.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Dart SXT
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok good to know. Can you show me an illustration of the connectors location so I can hit it tomorrow first thing hopefully.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts