Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased, used from a fellow forum member, a Dane Racing Products 2.5” Intercooler. A limited run Intercooler specifically built to mount and fit in the dart. Not only, you need the larger DRP pressure pipes. Effectiviely, you’ve stole an expensive Intercooler only usable by a couple people throughout the country.

If somehow You’ve google’d your way to this post, I hope you have some shred of humanity and return it. A shot in the dark, but it’s a shame to think one of the few built will now likely become scrap.

Anyone else reading this post, be on the look out Online for it

DF77CE85-FC80-4CA9-A344-23DA5249C27C.jpeg

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I think "unbelievable", but people are *ssholes. Hope this shows up somehow.

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
I had something similar happen when I bought some tires from a form member... They were some great winter tires (I think Michelin ice x) and they were shipped here to IL via USPS... They got to the Carol Stream location which is literally the worst USPS location on the planet and then got picked off and I never saw them...

I feel you pain my man, I got a great deal from the seller and the poor guy had to refund my money and didn't even get his money back from USPS!!! Those jerks only accepted 3 of 4 claims! How TF do you accept 3 of 4 tire claims and deny 1 when they were all shipped together!

Sent using a rotary phone

·
Registered
555 Posts
You never know in New Orleans.. It's the weirdest (and most dangerous) place I have ever been. I try to avoid it at any possible opportunity.. Areas just outside of NOLA are not horrible though. Sorry to hear it got nabbed.. Hopefully it will be one of those crackheads that will try to sell it back to you in like a week because he can't find anyone else to take it :/

·
Registered
388 Posts
That sucks bro!
I wanted that intercooler. Hope it makes its way back to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts